13 | Wounded

[rewritten]

Trevor fell down to his knees and at the exact moment the police barged threw the doors.

"Put your weapons down! Hands where I can see them!"

As if this situation wasn't already bad enough Austin in the car with a gun pointed to his head isn't helping either.

"I warned you." Lon starts off as his burned cigar is placed in his other hand. "She isn't here, is she?" He asks flicking the cigar out the window.

"Nah dude, but your ass whooping is." Nathaniel says and uses all his strength to make Tom hit his head on the window.

"I owe you." Austin says as they both get out the vehicle.

"You owe me a whole lot." Nate replies as they both jog up to the black building.

"We need heavy backup to Sunny Ave." Austin says walking to the front desk.

"How many cars?" She asks hurriedly. "I don't know but enough to master a shoot off."
-
As Frankie, Ariana, and Zendaya arrived to Z's home Zendaya instantly broke down. Police were surrounded and a few paparazzi were spotted as well. She ignored the calling of her name and instantly got out the car.

She was only able to get a glance but it made her heart drop. Trevor laid lifelessly on the ambulance bed. She couldn't tell where the wound was due to the blood bleeding all over him.

"Ma'am, we're gonna have to ask you to get back." The police officer says calmly, obviously sympathetic to her tears. "You don't understand, that's my boyfriend! I live here!' She says still crying.

He sighs out. He didn't know what to call. He could stay professional or he could let her see her boyfriend. "Follow me." He says softly. Thank god there is still good people in the world.

"Trevor, oh my god!" She says taking in his whole appearance. Not only was there blood all over him his body was sweating profusely.

"Are you immediate family?" The woman asks walking over.

"Yes, yes I am. This our home and we're in a relationship." She says softly. The woman nodded in sympathy and closed the back of the ambulance truck.

Although the sirens were loud and the car was speeding to the hospital, everything seemed quite between Zendaya and Trevor. How did it ever get this far? She was in total shock. She knew both of her families would be more than concerned for the both of them but she didn't feel like talking.

All she cares about is Trevor getting out this hospital alive.
-
Ariana was relieved to see Austin and Nate pull up, she needed answers but some police officers wouldn't talk to her due to her not having a valid badge. It's not her fault she was drugged, kidnapped, and being looked for by a few delusional fucked up men.

"You called backup?" Ariana asked in a hush tone. Nate nodded.

"Of course, this is beyond a small fight. They about to shoot out." Nate replies looking at Austin, giving him a small nod.

They all seen Cody, Victor, and Chris in handcuffs. It was a few body bags but Ariana didn't want know who was inside and how their body looked.

"One dead." A cop says walking up to another. It was a few people starting to crowd around the home.

"We need to get these people out of here." Austin whispers. "Those dudes in Miami don't fuck around." He sighed.

"Frankie, you got your badge?" Ariana asked and he nodded. "Right corner." She says glancing to the right side of the house. She felt a little guilty but knocking one dude unconscious would save a lot of people from being shot.

Frankie made his way over there and did his business. He knocked the dude unconscious and stole his police uniform. It took a moment before he came back. He had to place the headgear on perfectly because most police officers don't have bright pink hair.

"Alright, let's save these Florida peeps."

"Frankie?"

"Yes?"

"Please don't ever say peeps again."