04 | Son Of..

[rewritten]

"Zee, why are you still up?" I hear as I stare at my computer screen. 

"I'm sorry babe I'm just focused on finding out who it was." I say taking off my glasses.

"You'll have a better chance on a good night's rest." He says suggesting that I come to bed with him. 

"Okay, okay fine." I say removing my laptop off my lap and going upstairs with Trevor hand in hand.

When we finally make it to our bed he kisses my forehead. "I love you." He says softly. 

"And I love you more." I say scouting into his chest.

-
I was up before Trevor so I softly slid out of his arms. I was too anxious to fall back asleep. I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and went back downstairs.

"Ari 💞:  Have you seen this shit?"

I looked at the image and did a double take. It was a picture of Bella holding her stomach.

"To Ari 💞: where did you get this from?"

She replied in small gaps for me to comprehend.

"Ari 💞: Don't judge me Zee... I was stalking through Austin's flash drive and came across a file of him from a few years ago. 

Long story short the picture was him, his boy Alex, and some black haired dude. 

I did some digging that led me to him. His name is Victor Hernandez and his image was highlighted in an Australian airport... coincidence?  

Anyway he's actually Canadian but he's still a suspect. I tracked his last five flights and found Bella and him going to Australia approximately five months ago. I hope this helpsss."

"To Ari 💞: tysm!"
-
I was digging through Victor's profile searching for everything I could find but somehow I got right back where I started. The image of Bella holding her pregnant stomach. Her hair was blonde just like the lady I had seen yesterday. I looked harder and noticed a reflection in the mirror. The guy was barely visible and then it hit me, he's blonde. The only person I've known that would've got Bella pregnant and is blonde is Cody.

Cody's back in Florida?

"To Ari 💞: YOU AND AUSTIN GET HERE RIGHT NOW!"
-
Austin and Ariana got here eventually and due to it only being ten am Trevor was still fast asleep. Thank god he's been recording late cause he deserves all his sleep.

"Austin, how did you and Victor meet?" I ask handing him and Ari a bottle of water. 

"When you guys would hang with Cody, who I'm not a fan of, I became cool with one of his boys for a short time." He says before taking a sip of his water.

"Okay, how was he? Douche bag like, like Cody?" Ari asks taking the words out my mouth. 

"No, he's more of a quiet type. We haven't talked in years because he moved back to Canada and lost all contact. His girlfriend or something cheated on him and got pregnant with some big shot's baby and I'm assuming he was salty. He's been trying to build up his career but wasn't getting cast in anything." He says shrugging.

"Wait, do you guys know where in Australia Cody's from?" I ask. 

"I can pull it up." Ariana suggests. I nod. "He was born on January 11th in Gold Coast, Australia." I gasp as I put the pieces together.

January 11, Gold Coast Australia
01.11 Gold West Australia
111 GOLD

"Guys, I think I know who owned the car."
-