Chapter 11 - What The F-

I run and try to hide behind a costume rack but it's too late. They have seen me. Crap.

I slowly come out from behind the costume rack and inch over to Alex. "Don't look into their eyes, it's how they steal your soul." I whisper yell at her and she giggles. My agent rolls her eyes along with the boys.

"Nikki, how come you didn't tell me about these lovely boys!" I snort. "What?" She says, confused.

I look her dead in the eye with my serious face. "They are not lovely."

Kat laughs and I do too until I see Alex looking at Eli in a googly eye way. It immediately makes me want to throw up. You've got to be kidding me. I pinch her behind my back and she is brought back to reality.

"Hmm? What?" I roll my eyes at her. "What did I miss?"

"Nothing." I reply. "How did you all get here?"

They shrug. "Kat invited us. Paid for it and everything." I stare at Kat and she gives a guilty look and shrugs.

Then the director calls me onto set and I wave goodbye to them all.

The next scene is when Katlyn gets called by the spy agency to go there. Basically, I'm just gonna be getting a call from the SSS saying that I need to go to the headquarters.

I sit myself on the bed that had a blue ocean pattern. I am meant to just be doing homework when I get the call so I open the apple laptop and just start randomly opening google tabs and word documents. It's only for show anyway. The cameramen set themselves up and the lights are adjusted.

For cameramen and lights, it all takes about an hour and a half to actually get set up properly. By now, it's about 4 o'clock. This is the last scene for the day.

So finally the director decides to start shooting the next scene so I get into position and wait until he calls 'Action!'

I first wait a couple seconds for the camera's to get a shot of me sitting in 'my' room. Then the prop phone rings and I put it on speaker so the cameras can pick up the 'head of the SSS' on the other line, telling me to get to headquarters.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Hello Katlyn. My name is Derek White, I am the director of the SSS. We need you to get to headquarters immediately. We have a mission for you." With that, 'Derek' hangs up and the director yells 'Cut!'

It's a small scene I know but we still have to do that three more times so the producer can decide what shots to use in the actual movie.

At about 7, we finally get to go home. I have put my normal clothes back on and I had removed all of the makeup from my face. When I get out of hair & makeup, I groan internally when I see Eli, Sam and Hunter. Along with Alex and Kat. Hunter in his leather jacket with sunglasses, even though we are inside?, and Sam with his shorts and short sleeved T-shirt. Eli with his designer clothes.

I look towards Kat. "Please tell me they didn't watch the whole thing."

Kat smirks. "You want me to lie?"

This time I groan out loud. "Can we leave before they torment me?"

Kat laughs. "Well Nikki they are actually coming in the limo with you, me and Alex."

I mentally knock my head against a wall ten thousand times.

"Fine. Let's get this over with."

The limo that was waiting outside was way bigger than the usual limos we get. Kat goes to sit in the front so that leaves Eli, Sam, Hunter, Alex and I. Sam and Eli go to chat away from the group and Alex goes to join them.