Chapter 14 - Party Time

The next day, I wake up earlier than everyone else and I go downstairs. I make myself a fruit smoothie and I sit down at the table, checking my social media. When Blake comes down, I choke on my smoothie and nearly fall off my seat.

His hair is bright pink. He narrows his eyes at me and scowls. "Thanks for this." He points to his hair.

"No problem big bro." I give him a smug grin. Soon, my other siblings come down the stairs.

"Aw look you guys match." I snort. They all give me an annoyed look. I check the time, I have a photoshoot in an hour. "Well, I'll be going! Got a photoshoot soon."

I go upstairs and put on a black top with a white leather jacket. Some black ripped jeans and red converse. I brush my hair and teeth and leave my hair falling down over my back. I put a little bit of makeup on and then grab my phone and car keys. I'm meeting Kat at the shoot.

I drive to the address and see Kat waiting for me outside. I greet her and we walk in. I see the producer there. I greet him.

"Hey Nikki. So good to see you. Most of the shots are going to be done in front of the green screen but if we need any other ones we'll reschedule another shoot."

I nod. "All good." I go to Hair & Makeup  and they do my hair and makeup.

That may have been the most stupid and most obvious thing that I have ever said.

They curl my hair so it's wavy and then I go to Costume and they give me the spy suit that I had to wear in the movie.

I get in front of the green screen and the producer tells me where to stand, what poses to do, what facial expressions to do etc.

After hours and hours of changing clothes and standing in different places for ages, the photoshoot is finally over. The producer approaches me at the end.

"Great job Nikki! It was amazing, and I'm not just talking about the shoot. We knew that you were the right girl for the role. Just to let you know, the premiere for this movie will be in October so we can't wait to see you there."

"Thank you. And I'm looking forward to it." We say our goodbyes and then Kat rushes me out the door.

"Quickly, quickly! We must get you, Alex and Blake ready for the premiere."

Oh no. Blake's hair.

Oh no. I feel bad for laughing but I do.

When I get home, Alex is in her designer dress with her hair and makeup done. She looks awesome. She rushes over to be and starts pushing me towards my room. I pass Blake on the way with his designer suit and bright pink hair.

I smile at him and he glares at me. Aiden and Jacob are sitting on the couch, pink hair shining in the light. I mentally give myself a high five.

Kat and Alex rush me up to my room and start doing my makeup. Alex is amazing at doing makeup and Kat starts curling my hair. After putting on the blue, strapless dress that Kat imported, we go outside and get into the limo. Heading for the premiere.

When we get there, the cameras starts flashing away. I give them a smile and link arms with Alex as we walk along the red carpet. I see a couple other celebs like Bella Thorne and Ashley Benson. I see the director of The Conjuring 1 and 2, James Wan. I see the stars of the movie, Vera Farmging and Patrick Wilson. I nearly die right there. Sure, I've seen celebrities before. Hell, I know most of them but I love these particular actors and this movie.

The cameras are flashing away and they even ask for pictures with me and the stars of the film, which I happily give them. I start having a conversation with Vera and Patrick when we all get rushed inside.

The big screen starts playing the movie. On my left is Vera, Patrick on her left. On my right is Alex who has Bella Thorne on her right.

The movie starts and everyone's eyes are glued to the screen, waiting for all the fear to bubble up inside us in the future.

------

That. Was. Amazing.

That movie was amazing. It was scary and awesome and I want to watch it again.

That is one talented director.

I probably won't sleep tonight.

"Alex you're sleeping in my room tonight ok." I joke. She laughs and agrees.

Friends can always help you feel safe after watching a horror movie.

Anyway, after more cameras flashing and photos taken, I say goodbye to all of the celebrities and get into the limo with Alex.

When we are driving, I think about how I will have to go back to school tomorrow.

What I didn't think about is how outside my window, two blinding white headlights are heading towards the back of the limo where I'm sitting, I feel the impact and the last thing I think is:

I can never catch a break, can I?

-------

I wake up to the white ceiling of a hospital room and the smell of disinfectant filling my nose. I move my head to look at the room. No one else is in there. I go to sit up but when I try to move my leg, pain immediately hits me. I yelp in pain.

The door opens and someone walks in. I look up to see that it's Hunter. I don't think my jaw can drop any lower.

"How're you feeling?" He asks, looking generally concerned for me.

"I could be better." I snort, something a normal lady wouldn't do. He chuckles.

"Nice snort. Maybe I should nickname you Snort." He joked

"Don't even think about it." I warn.

He smirks. "I think I will nickname you that. Snort."

"Do you want your ass kicked?"

"You'll have to use your left leg to kick my ass since your right is a little broken right now."

"Ha ha, hilarious." I say sarcastically. "Where'd you get that one? How To Tell A Joke 101? Cause it ain't working out for ya buddy." I joke.

"Yep that's where I get all my jokes except it's called How To Make Girls Feel Better 101." He replies.

"Well thank you for trying to make me feel better. You're the first one."

He chuckles. "No problem, Snort."

A/N: Vote and comment. Thank you.