Chapter 33 - Some Breath Mints Would Be Nice

(Lots of swearing in this chapter by the way)

When I wake up, a disgusting smell fills my nose. My head hurts like hell. I crack an eye open to see where I am.

Suddenly, the memories flash back. He house. The men. My brothers.

I snap my head around so fast that I think I pulled a muscle in my neck.

My brothers are tied up in chairs next to me, Aiden with a big purple bruise on his eye. That's gonna hurt.

I go to move my hands but they're tied up as well. My feet also tied up.

"N-Nikki?" I hear one of my siblings say on my right. I turn around to see a very scared Jacob, giving me a fearful look.

"Jacob?! Are you okay?"

He nods, his lip quivering. I don't blame him, what the fuck happened?

I look around at my surroundings. We're in some old, smelly hotel room. It's small, only have a bad and a bathroom. It has mould growing in the corners of the room and it smells like something died in here.

What surprises me is that my Uncle, Barry, is standing in the middle of the room, grinning evilly.

"Asshole," I spit. "What the hell are you doing?" I glare at him, struggling to get out of the ropes that my hands are tied in. The ropes burn my skin as I try to free my hands. I eventually give up.

He chuckles. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Nikki, you never knew when to shut your fucking mouth did you?"

I spit on him and he scowls on me. I never said I was ladylike.

"Fuck you," I tell him.

"Watch your fucking mouth before I give you to my men. And trust me, they aren't gentlemen," He points to the guys standing behind him. They're all at least 35, big and muscly. But they are overweight and probably on drugs.

They look me up and down, eyeing me. I wear a face of disgust.

One of them walks up to me, coming so close that I can smell his disgusting breath that smells like alcohol and meat. I gag.

"What do you want little girl?" The one in front of me sneers. "Do you want me to go away?"

"Some breath mints would be nice. For you," I snap. He chuckles and walks away.

Then it clicks. I look to Barry. "It's the money. You want our money," I say, glaring at him.

"And here I thought you were the smart one," He says sarcastically.

"You won't get our money. Ever," I tell him, seeing that Blake and Aiden are starting to wake up. They probably heard what's been said so far.

"Oh I disagree," He says, pulling out a gun and pointing it straight at my face. I freeze and go pale.

He laughs, his laughter echoing out through the room. "But sadly, I'm not allowed to be the ones to kill you."

I give him a look of confusion as he puts the gun away. "What? You have a boss or something?"

"On the contrary, I have two bosses," He grins evilly.

"You're not alone?"

"Not even close honey," He sneers.

"Don't fucking call me that, or else I'll turn you into a fruitloop," I mentally slap myself in the face.

Really freaking good insult Nikki. I blame you brain.