Chapter 13 - Prank War

Over the next four months, we get lots of filming done. During the day, we do filming and in the afternoon I have to go and train for the stunts in the movie. We're now in June and we have about most of the film done.

The boys went home. They couldn't afford to stay here for three months and miss school. Anyway, most of the movie is done. We just need the final 10 minutes finished and then that's it. The movie is done! Then they need to go through all of the stuff to get the movie in cinemas and to edit and put it all together and stuff. I wouldn't know. I ain't a movie producer. Alex has been joining me in filming now too. Since she's the villain and I get to fight her.

The last few minutes of the movie are going to be shot on the roof again like at the start. So today, that's what we're doing. It's now 6 o'clock in the morning and I'm dressed in my costume with my hair and makeup done. Several cameras are set up around me and some lights are being adjusted. Finally, after what seems like ages, the director yells-

Well, you know what he yells.

I say the last couple of lines and then the cameras move to get a wider shot. And then we do that five times, since it has to be just right, and then we're done.

The movie is done people. The director congratulates everyone and we all start clapping and cheering.

PHEW.

But then comes the premiers and the photo shoots.

Fun.

Anyway, after today I can finally go home on Saturday. But that means more school. Ugh. I'll have so much work that it's not funny. I took loads of homework with me and I finished it all but I don't know if it was enough to get me a good grade.

I hope to god that the boys worked on our project campaign for the STE.

-----

On the plane ride home, I can't help but think that I'll miss this place.

When we get off the plane, the cameras immediately start clicking and flashing in my face. The press throw questions at me and Alex. Kat tells us to put our sunglasses on do we do. We try to make our way through the crowd to exit the airport.

Once we get to the limo, driven by my old friend Edward, Kat gasps.

"Nikki! I forgot to tell you!"

I give her a weird look. "Tell me what?"

"You and Alex have been invited to the premiere screening of The Conjuring 2!"

Alex and I squeal. We both LOVE horror movies, especially The Conjuring. I love the characters and the plot and the scares and OH MY GOD.

"When?!?" I ask, excitedly.

She gives us a guilty look. "Tomorrow."

My jaw drops. "And you've waited until NOW to tell us?!?"

Kat shrugs. "Oops?"

I sigh in frustration. "You better have had a dress for me imported."

She gives me a smug smile. "Yes I did. And for Alex too. And also Nikki before that you have a photoshoot for the movie posters."

"Thanks for the early warning." I say sarcastically.

"Anytime."