Chapter 28 - Relax Woman

(I apologize for the bad quality but up there is Nikki's and Alex's dresses for prom! ^^) 

On Sunday, I am yet again kidnapped by a certain person.

Alex.

Except this time, I'm not blindfolded.

"C'mon Nikki! My parents are at the airport now and they haven't seen you in forever!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Relax woman," I say, grabbing my phone and keys.

We get into my car and I drive us to the airport. On the way there, we occasionally start singing terribly due to the songs on the radio.

We rush through the airport to get to the waiting area. Alex's parents should come out of the boarding area.

Soon enough, I see a dark haired couple emerge from the exit. Alex grins and goes over to give them a big hug.

"We missed you so much!" Her mother says, hugging Alex tightly.

"I missed you too," Alex says.

Her parents look up at me and I give them a grin.

"Well if it isn't Alex's troublemaker best friend," Her mother says, smirking and giving me a hug. I've know Alex's parents for a very long time, I'm basically like a daughter that they never had.

"Hey Mr and Mrs Stone," I greet them.

"Nikki! Remember, call us Stanley and Maria," They say, giving me a warm smile.

"All good," I chuckle.

We walk them to the car park.

"Where to?" I ask them, putting my keys in the ignition.

"We actually want to go straight to our new house and show Alex around," They put the address in my GPS and then I start driving.

About twenty minutes later, I pull up in a driveway. The house that Alex's parents bought isn't too far away from mine actually.

It's two storied, like my house. It's quite modern and has a massive front garden, I imagine that the back garden would be even bigger.

"Would you like to come in Nikki?" Stanley asks.

"Nah, I'm actually going to go back to my house and get some of Alex's stuff for her," I say.

"I'll go with her and check out the house later," She says to her parents. "Let's go," She says, walking with me to the car.

We quickly drive to my house and go up to my room. I grab some spare boxes from the garage and bring them up to my room. Alex puts most of her stuff in them, mostly just her school books but she has other things too. She packs her clothes up too, along with some that I lended her, and her makeup and disguise.

I pack up the blankets and mattress that has vacated itself on my floor for the past couple of weeks. Now it's only gonna be my brothers and I in the house.

I help Alex carry the boxes and put them in my car. I drive her back to her new house, unloading the boxes and bringing them inside.

"Wow."

Her house is big, maybe even as big as mine. And my house is very big. As in I will probably get lost in it one day.

Alex takes about ten minutes picking one of the ten million rooms that's upstairs. That was an exaggeration by the way.

Finally, she picks on and I set the boxes down. I help her get some blankets out and help her make her bed.

"By the way, we're going prom shopping after this," She says, putting her pillows on the bed.