BONUS CHAPTER!

3 Months Later. 

*Nikki's POV*

"Dude, are you sure about this?" I whisper/yelled at Eli. He was currently pacing around my room, deep in thought. 

"Yeah, I mean, I want to do it," was his reply. 

"It's a big thing. Are you ready? Is she ready?" I ask. 

He put his head in his hands. "I don't know. I really don't know. Could you ask her?" he suddenly asks me. 

"Yeah, that will be real subtle. I thought you wanted it to be a surprise?" I say sarcastically. 

"I know, I know. Maybe I should wait," he says. 

"Eli," I say, standing up and walking over to him. "If you keep thinking about it, you'll have second thoughts. If you want it, just reach for it. I swear, you better not back down," I warn him, putting on the scariest face I can muster before laughing a little. 

He gives me a thankful smile. "Okay, I'll do it." 

I high five him. "Good."

"How's Blake and Jacob doing?" he asks. 

My smile fades. "I don't know. They haven't contacted me since they left. Probably something wrong with their phones," I say, a little bit of sadness in my voice. 

"Damn, that sucks. I'm sure you'll talk to them soon. Why don't you visit them?" he asks. 

"They didn't give me an address or anything. I know the city, but I doubt I could find them," I say, biting my lip. 

He nods in understanding. 

"Dude the party is in three hours. We'd better get there and start setting up!" I say frantically, dragging Eli out of the door. We pile into my car and I start the engine, quickly pulling out of the driveway. 

"She has no idea what's planned?" Eli asks, pulling out his phone to text Sam and Hunter. 

"Nope. No one has said a word to her, she probably suspects something but we can't let her know that. Your house is empty?" I ask him, trying to focus on the road while excitement bubbles inside me. 

"Yep, we have two hours to decorate and then people will start coming. Then I'll invite her over. She won't suspect a thing," he says. 

I finally pull into his driveway. We rush inside, our hands full with all the decorations that I had bought yesterday. Eli went into his garage and grabbed a ladder so I could put the streamers up. 

I unwrapped all of the decorations from their plastic wrappers and grabbed all of the colourful streamers that I had bought. 

I put them up all around the house, on the stairs, on the roof, on the lights. Eli got to work by blowing up balloons and putting them all over the house. We had literally hundreds of balloons scattered all over the ground in his house. 

Eli's cooks prepared a huge table full of food, which included: a huge chocolate cake, pizza, chocolates, candy, basically anything that had sugar in it or was junk food. I quickly rushed upstairs and changed into the outfit that I had kept in my car. 

When I got downstairs again, people had started to arrive. I talked with some celebrities, friends from school, and some other people that Alex was close with. 

I spot Hunter and Sam standing by the food table, looking a bit awkward. I smile to myself before walking over there. Hunter spots me and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me in for a not-so-quick kiss. I hear Sam gag behind me and I laugh, pulling away from Hunter reluctantly.