Chapter 26 - Give Us. The Pizza.

"I deserve pizza for breakfast!"

"And why is that?"

"Because it's my birthday. Duh," I reply to Blake. He rolls his eyes.

"Alex go order pizza," He says, finally giving in. Alex high fives me and then grabs out her phone and starts scrolling through, looking for the number of the pizza place.

Yes, she has it written down on her phone.

If there is an emergency, we will always have pizza.

Hunter, Eli and Sam are currently sleeping upstairs. Sam came upstairs and woke Alex and I up but then he fell asleep up there so we are letting them sleep. Jacob is also sleeping in.

"I say we prank 'em," Alex says, coming back from ordering the pizza.

I put my hand up. "Me too," I say.

"We should actually be pranking you since it's your birthday," Blake points out. I put both of my hands up in surrender.

"Be cool man, be cool. We're all friends here," I say.

"Technically you deserve a prank."

"Technically you deserve to be in a fairytale but look where we are," I incline to his hair. "And even if we were in a fairy tale, I would be the Big Bad Wolf that you don't mess with," I say simply.

"Point taken," He says, rolling his eyes.

The doorbell rings and I hop to get it, because of my stupid leg. I pay the pizza guy and say thanks. "Didn't you guys order some for yourselves too?" I joke.

"You better share that."

"Hmm, tough decision," I say.

I pretend to think hard before giving them a serious look. "No, it's all mine."

"Nikki."

"Yes?"

"Give us. The pizza."

"Or what?"

"Or we will.." Alex trails off, looking at my brother for help.

"Hey, this pink is just starting to fade. I don't need any other colours in my hair, thank you very much. I already got in trouble from my TV producers and agent," Blake says, shrugging.

Alex glares at me and I roll my eyes. "Fine, you can have some of my pizza," I say, taking the box to the table in the kitchen.

"Hey, where's Noah, Dylan and Nathan?" I ask, realising that I haven't seen them in a while.

"Oh they had to go back to America. Stuff to deal with I guess," Blake replies, taking a big bite out of his pizza.

"Oh. Okay," I say. Isn't it a bit weird that they would leave their friend and bandmate in a hospital?

I decide not to question it.

"Oh and Nikki, Kat called and she said to wish you happy birthday and to tell you that you have a doctors appointment tomorrow to get your cast off," Blake says, devouring his second piece of pizza already. Boys.

I throw my fist in the air. "Yes! No more cast," I look down to my cast. "I'll miss you, old friend. Well, not really," I look to my best friend and brother who're giving me weird looks.

"What?"

"You just talked to your cast..." Alex says, giving me a weird look.

"I'm normal I swear."