Day #1

Selena entered through the doors and saw a room.

"Wait...why are we in a room? Where did the other students go?" Selena asked.

"I would double check that this is a room and not some sort of illusion Selena" Simon said.

"What?...Illusion?"

Selena looked deeper into the details of the room. The purple lamp, the red & blue striped carpet, the white walls. Selena looked deeper and deeper. Suddenly the room was moving as if it was a reflection of water that has been touched. Then a hall appeared, with marble stone chambers it held the heavy, dark grey roof.

"Aha! I see it!"
Selena called out! She then ran to Simon.

"Wait...You do-"

Before Simon can say anything else, he was grabbed by Selena into her arms, and they ran into the chambers. In the middle of the hall Selena went behind the chambers and stopped running.

"What are you doing?" Simon asked.

"It's one of those horror movies, we try to eavesdrop the enemy"
Selena responded.

"Since when is there an enemy? WE aren't even in a horror mo-"

Suddenly two students walked into the chambers.

"Whoa, that was close..."
One student said. She wore a red sweater, a red shirt underneath it, and a black skirt with white leggings. She had straight orange hair down and along with her face, freckles, she had a round perfect nose, and orange eyes.

"No kidding...We could have been dragon snacks..."
Said the other. It was a male student. He had black short hair that reaches to his neck and wears a black & white striped leather coat. He had grey eyes and a pinkish lip color, with a cut on his cheek, he was bleeding only a little.

"He has a cut..." Selena whispered to Simon.

"Ignore the cut! Did you not hear? He was talking about them being dragon snacks!"Simon whispered to Selena.

Selena looked back at the students. The orange-haired student looked at the other student.

"You're hurt!" She was looking at his cut.

"No I'm not, I'm fine...it's you that's hurt"
He said as he held out her arm. The orange hair student had a long cut at her arm, but she wasn't bleeding much.

"Yeah...I guess you are right..."
She said as she looked at her arm.

"Don't worry I got you covered..."
He put his hands together and pulled them apart to bring a wand.

"Ro-mei Kom- senta"

He called out those words, the wand then activated and striked a flash at the girl's arm. She grit her teeth for a second, and looked back at her arm...it was healed!

"There you should be fine..." He said.

"Great now let's fight!"
She called out happily.

"WHOA, no we aren't we need to get a rest and let's get out of here...I have a feeling that someone is watching..."
He said as he looked around the chambers.

Selena and Simon stayed behind the chamber, still.

"Right let's go...Van-iqea pen-a-rooma"
The girl yelled with her wand out on her hand thaf pointed to the floor. Then a huge flash appeared so bright, that made Selena and Simon closed their eyes. And the students were gone.

Selena and Simon just stood behind the chamber for a moment.

"So....where do we sleep?" Selena asked.