Split Past

This will be in Connor's POV fighting the dragon.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I just stared at the dragon for a moment...it was enormous...

I looked behind me to see that they (Selena, Fran, Luna, & Simon) left

"At least they're safe" I thought.

I saw a shadow coming up behind me, I looked up.
"Now is the Time to run Connor, now is the ime to RUN!"

I rolled on the ground and luckily dodged the dragon's attack.
Then the tail came into my view again.

"So, you wanna play Nirvana? Alright...THATS FINE WITH ME!"

I jumped high in the air and put my sword on the dragon's scales.

For a moment I thought the sword was going to break because this dragon's scales are as tough as metal!

Once my sword hit the dragon it roared. The roar was so loud that I nearly lost my grip of my sword.

I kept my grip strong and climbed up the dragon's mane. It was easier for me to get up.

"Alright, let's get this over with"

I slashed and went so fast that the dragon couldn't have got me. I only had 4 chances to hit it. I ended up falling in the air, but I was too high so it would take a while for me to die.

But that's when the dragon was clever, clever enough to use that moment to hit my with it's tail.

It hit me in the stomach very hard, I ended up crashing at the one of the chambers that held the roof.

I fell hard, and flat. I grunted in pain, winced, nearly cried. I closed, my eyes "I'm really going to die like this? By a dragon?" I could have laughed but my stomach hurts like crazy.

I couldn't breathe, I tried but I just couldn't. My body facing down on the cold floor, my face covered with my arms crossed.

"This is it...there is no use escaping now..."

Surely Nirvana left.

"At least everyone is safe" I thought, "everyone..." I then saw everything turning black.

I passed out.