Pass And Ignore

Selena, Fran, Simon kept running away from the dragon as Connor was distracting it. But then Luna felt something was wrong. She turned around to see the dragon and Connor. But instead she saw Connor on the floor motionless.

Luna was worried, she looked at the gang and Connor, and back at the gang. She tighten her fist into a grip. She growled. She isn't gonna let a dragon kill her friend.

Luna ran away from the group and went to Connor. As she was running she turned into a werewolf. She was then running on her four feet.

The Dragon took a deep breath and blew fire at Connor.

But the dragon was too slow, Luna had Connor on her back. She was running behind the dragon and she kept her best to get away from the dragon. The dragon chased Luna and Connor. It blew fire but it missed.

The wolf was too fast for the dragon to aim. Then Luna found a cave, she kept on running towards it. The dragon blew fire at the entrance of the cave. But it wasn't fast enough, Luna and Connor went in the cave.

Once Luna came to the cave with the wizard she slipped on the floor and crashed to a wall. She layed there on the floor, breathing heavily. Connor was laying on the floor motionless and had a slow breathing rate.

Luna looked out of the cave, the dragon was still there. Then Luna looked back at Connor. She then stayed where she was, looking at Connor, and wondering about their friends.