Pass the Past

Luna layed where she was, sleeping on the floor, in her wolf form.

She heard a grunt. She lift up her head and saw Connor.

Connor was there laying on the floor, he was breathing heavily. He then tightened his fist's grip. He was gasping for air. Luna got up on her four feet and ran up to Connor.

She put her paws on his chest and pushed it so he can breath. After couple of times repeating this, Connor coughed and winced in pain. Luna was relief that he was still alive. But she looked at him worriedly, Connor sat up. His eyes were closed.

He had his hands on his stomach, he was trying to resist the pain. He opened his eyes a little bit.

"L-...Luna?" he said curiously.

Luna turned back into a human form all of a sudden. She was shocked, she didn't know what to do. She looked away, and looked back at Connor.

"A-Are you okay...?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah, it's just that -Connor held his stomach tightly- My stomach just really, really, really hurts.

"Are you sure your okay?" she said worriedly.

Connor nodded. He looked around the cave.
"A-Are we in a cave?" he said.

Luna nodded.

"Where's Selena, Simon, and Fran?" he asked.

"I don't know"

"What? How come?"

"I left the group to save you, you were unconscious or passed out, I don't know"

Connor showed a cute little smile on his face.
"Well, thanks for saving me" He said.

Luna looked down, hoping that her blushing won't be seen by Connor. She has a huge crush on him.

"Y-Your Welcome" She said.

You know, your very brave, I wonder..." He said.

Luna looked back at him, her cheeks weren't red anymore.

"What made you so brave?" Connor asked.

"W-Well, it all started since I was 5 years old, at that age my parents died in a car accident..."

Connor made a unsure face, he felt sorry for Luna, he continued listening.

"So I went to an Orphanage and got adopted, my "Parents" didn't know I was a Werewolf so once they found out, they abandoned me on the streets. My father was a Werewolf and my mother was a vampire, I'm mostly a Werewolf and kinda part vamp because of my fangs..." Luna looked down and let out a deep sigh.

Connor looked down and grabbed Luna's hand.

Luna looked back up.

"Sorry to hear that...at least Im not the only one without parents..." He said.

"Parents...? What do you mean? What happened?"

Connor looked at Luna, he laughed a little.

"Nothing much, but hey, the past is in the past, you forget it & you remember it...sometimes if you remember it, it can make you stronger, your capable to handle yourself in this dungeon, while I'm capable of not taking care of a Dragon, it affects us both and our lives..."

Luna was so confused, she heard it all but she wondered what happened to his parents.

"But your parents..?" She asked again.

Connor layed on the floor and blinked. "It's in the past now Luna, who cares-"

"I do! Connor, Your my only friend I can trust! I ...just...tell me..." Luna said.

"My Father killed my...mother..."

Luna looked at Connor, she didn't know how to react...

"Why?"

"...-Connor blinked- I don't know..." he said. He turned away from Luna and closed his eyes tightly.

"T-This is all in the past ok?! There is no point bringing that again..." he said.

Luna nodded. She layed there on the floor next to Connor. Though his back was facing to her she felt sorry. She knew he didn't want to talk much about his past. So she went along with it. She still had so many questions to ask but she stayed silent. She closed her eyes.

And went to sleep.