Day 2.5 A Cry For Help

She stopped staring at the dragon and hugged Simon. She felt hopeless...there was no use...

what can she do?

The dragon then opened it's mouth.

Fire came out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Selena hugged Simon as tight as she could. Once the fire was out it hit the wall. Selena was surprised, still looking down she wondered

How can that dragon miss that one shot...

She looked back up. She stared.

A person wearing a black & white striped leather coat was in front of her.

"It's him! The kid that was talking about him being dragon snacks!"

Selena thought in her mind. The student was in front of her, sword in hand, he blocked the dragon's attack with his sword! The dragon roared.

"NOW FRAN!" He called out to his shoulder.

Out of nowhere, a female student with orange hair came out, above the dragon. Wand in hand, she yelled out "Dan-con-Bacon!".

"Bacon?...Why was bacon included in that spell?" Selena wondered.

Then in a big flash came straight at the dragon, after that, bacon started falling from the sky and the dragon was gone. Selena just looked at the bacon falling down from the sky.

"Could have the dragon turned into bacon because of her?" Selena was so confused.

Then a hand came into her view. It was the kid that saved her from the dragon's attack.

"Don't just sit there, c'mon get up!" he said.

Selena grabbed his hand, Nope, nothing special there! She got up and let go of her grasp on his hand. Then Fran came down, she landed silently and calmly. The boy chuckled,

"You would turn that beast into bacon" He said as he caught a bacon from the sky.

"What can I say? I was kinda hungry!" Fran only smiled a little.

"Anywho" He turned and looked back at Selena. "That your cat?" he asked.

Selena looked at Simon, motionless in her arms, she nearly cried... but she held it in.

"Y-Yeah..." She answered.

The kid looked around to see if anyone was here.

"Yo Fran, see if you can get us out of here before anyone else comes" He whispered.

Fran nodded, she took out her wand and said a spell, in a flash, the kids were gone.