Chapter 17: Headed to School

I hope everyone can laugh a bit at this chapter. :D

1Lisamurray For you, cause you begged. :P And I'm impressed that you were stalking me in my own timezone. :D

Alex:

It took longer that I had thought it would for the guys to find something that they thought was 'acceptable' for me to wear. I normally wouldn't have let anyone tell me what I could and couldn't wear, but the longer I watched them sort through my clothes, the more I realized that there was something about most of the clothing that they really didn't like. Eventually, they'd sorted my clothes into two piles, one to completely destroy, and one to wash a billion times before I'd be allowed to wear them. As much as I hated the thought of destroying some of my clothes, they did ask first if the item was a favorite of mine. Luckily, nothing they held up was well-loved.

In the end, all I was left with was a pair of pale blue skinny jeans that were a smidgen too tight and a crimson V-neck t-shirt. I blushed when I realized that these clothes had been at the back of my closet for a reason. I was definitely going to need a sweatshirt or something to cover up this wardrobe malfunction. My socks had been mostly untouched, so someone tossed me a mismatched pair. I watched with growing dread as they started to go through my shoes. My favorite and most comfortable shoes all went into the pile to wash. Eventually, Rylan tossed me a pair of shoes. "These ones are safe."

I looked at the pair of boots in my arms, "Safe for who? Because they certainly aren't safe for me." I preferred tennis shoes, but black boots with a four inch heel? Absolutely not.

Rylan handed a duffel bag of my clothes to Paris. "Take this to my house, and then head home so that you can grab your stuff for school and meet us there on time." Rylan turned to Tucker and Cedric, "You two go with him, since you'll need to grab your stuff as well." Once he'd issued those orders and they'd left, he turned his attention back to me, "Go into the bathroom and quickly change."

I grimaced, but started to do as I was told. I had only taken a few steps when I whirled back around. "Can I have one of my sweatshirts?"

Kane quickly stripped his own black hoodie off, "Use mine. I'll grab another when we go home to grab our bags."

"Are you sure?" My voice was hesitant. I supposed if I had to, I could wait until we got back to Rylan's to get a sweatshirt.

"Yeah, I don't mind," he answered.

I supposed if he really didn't mind... I thanked him and rushed into the bathroom. I was determined to get this day over with as quickly as possible.

I made sure the door was locked before starting to change. As soon as the clothes I had been wearing were off, I realized a small problem. I contemplated bringing it to their attentions, but the mere thought of it made my cheeks so red that they resembled tomatoes.

I bit my lip, checking my clothing once more. With a sigh, I began to pull on the pants. Today was going to be awesome, since I wouldn't be able to breathe. I grimaced at the feel of the tight pants on my girl parts. My eyes widened and I bit my lip harder when I realized that these pants were so tight that I could tell I wasn't wearing underwear in the mirror. I released a shaky breath, hoping the guys wouldn't notice.

The shirt was pulled on next. The guys hadn't given me a bra, and it wasn't like I was well-endowed in that area, but I was pretty sure my lack of bra would be easily discovered in this shirt. I could feel the material cling to my skin as I pulled it over my head. I struggled into the sleeves without ripping them, and I was finally able to pull the bottom of the shirt down as far as I could. There was a reason that this shirt had been shoved to the back of my closet with these pants. Not only did these pants make me feel like talking an octave higher, but the shirt didn't even reach the top of my pants, which left a sliver of skin exposed. I was pretty sure I would have been less exposed if I had just spray painted my clothing on.