That Day by @clouds7

OK so put your coats on and let's fly to Finland to meet Hanna otherwise known as clouds7, one of the most genial people on Wattpad. Her stories "Yours Truly" and the sequel "Forever Yours" (highest rank #6 in Fanfiction) are about how Riley, an awkward goofy girl meets Harry the one direction heartthrob and captures his heart by just being herself. Like any good story it has its drama #heartbreaking at points but the comic elements sprinkled throughout both books make them unique. I enjoy reading them and so will you. Hanna has also written "Awakening" and its sequel "October and April", "Lake Dante" and "Rundown". Now you know what to do. She is one of us so go follow her and add her stories in your library. She is a sweetheart and a gentle soul.

"Are you going now?" She asks after taking notice of the bouquet of flowers in my hands

"Are you going now?" She asks after taking notice of the bouquet of flowers in my hands. Her work uniform adorns her thin frame but the steady smile on her face provides enough warmth to keep the entire cafe comfortable.

"Yeah," I nod at my co worker who wipes her hands to her apron. "Don't want to keep him waiting, every year, same time."
"Lucky guy," Sharon smiles softly. "Wish him happy birthday for me?"
"I will," I nod and wave at her before leaving the small cafe by the river.
The weather is sunny and I quickly adjust my jacket to protect me from the crispy spring air. It has always been his favorite time of the year. Never too cold, nor too hot; just something for his liking.
The pure white lily flowers rest against my arm as I pick up my speed to make it on time. Last year I nearly forgot his birthday and literally scolded myself for days for being so dummy minded. He never minds though.
"Why always these white flowers?" I asked, smelling the sweetness of the lilies Harry had given me.
"Because", Harry smirked, brushing his fingertips against my delicate skin. "The scent of them reminds me of you."

"I smell like lilies?" It sounded odd to me, but that the same time my heart fluttered because of this flattering comment

His lips tugged into a smile and with one smooth movement to me he tilted my chin up and closed his mouth against mine. "Lilies smell like love, and you are love."
The memory makes me smile and with giddy footsteps I head towards where we are supposed to meet. It has been a while since I've seen him, almost too long, but with him the time doesn't matter. He knows I love him, forever. And I know he will always love me.
Small clouds of cold air puffs from my mouth and I start to become restless as I wait for the cars to pass. It's not a long way, yet it seems to take too much time. It always takes too much time to get to him. I suppose that's what love does to you; it makes you thirsty for more.
"Do you know what I love about you?" He asked quietly. His green eyes were bright that night, observing me carefully while tangling his fingers into my hair.
"Nice things, I hope?" I grinned, fully knowing that this charming man would never have a bad word to say about me, or about anyone for that matter. He has a kind heart, too big for a cruel world like ours.
"That," he pulled me closer. Heat from his body warmed me and alluring aroma of his cologne lured me in. "That's what I like about you. Not only nice things. All the loveliest things."
"Charming, Harry," I chuckled happily, one arm swinging to rest around his waist. "Where did you learn all these things?"
The loving smile, one that mixed with seducing smirk, was what always brought me down on my knees. He knew the effect he had on me at all times, yet he never took it for granted. He put effort in me and in return I gave him all the love I had in my body.
"Come on come on!" I whine as the light stays red. I resist the urge to just rush across the street, dodge the cars and get on with my journey already.
When it finally does I find myself half jogging to keep up with my pace. It makes my legs ache but I ignore it, determined to get to him on time. He always made fun of me whenever I was late. He doesn't get mad, not now, but not ever before either.
The walk makes me out of breath and the surprisingly warm sun heats my skin. I wish for a cool wind to lessen the heat but this time I'm not granted with one.
"Love is a splendid thing, love lifts us up where we belong," he sang with huge grin.
"Not this again," I laughed but turned to face his naked body between the sheets anyway.
"All you need is love," his voice rang around the room in it's all glory. "All you need is love."
"Love is just a game," I rolled my eyes but complied to his silly game anyway. "But I don't agree. Love is not just a game."
Harry tugged me closer, strong arm keeping me close as his lips quirked into a wicked grin. This was his favorite thing to do; sing me songs and expect me to eventually give in and do it with him. He knew he always made me smile. Maybe that is why my love for him never faded.
The lilies stay in good shape as I protect them from the cold air. The old woman in the bouquet shop recommended them for me. She promised that they would last, even in a weather like this. I wanted only the best for Harry. He never minds but I still feel like I need to impress him and give him the best.
He deserves the best.
That night was warm, late summer air keeping us content and satisfied. It was a good night for us; he was on a good mood and I had gotten a new job. He wanted to celebrate with me. He wouldn't stop telling me how proud of me he was.
"It's only a waitress job," I sighed after he told me for the fifth time how proud of me he was.
"Job nonetheless, I am proud of you and that's it," he exclaimed stubbornly. The long forgotten glasses of champagne laid on the table next to us, our attention directed only to one another. "You deserve nice things."
"I already have nice things," I pecked his pink lips and hugged him closer. "I have you."
"I love you," Harry whispered, only for my ears to hear.
"I love you,"
My pace picks up as I near my destination, now hasty footsteps bringing me closer to our meeting point. The grass is freshly cut and well kept, still deep green color that reminds me of Harry's eyes. The path is familiar to me and every turn I remember for meeting him here so often.
My smile widens as I reach the spot, happy tears moistening my eyes. But still, not one tear drops because I know this is happy occasion. I've missed him so much and it won't ever become any easier.
Two years is a long time to miss someone.
"Happy birthday Harry," I smile and set the white flowers among the variety of others against the bright grey stone. "I love you."
*Harry Styles ~Loved friend, son, brother and a husband. Where there's light, there's you.~ 1994-2014*