One last dance by @Ananokup

Miss Sunshine Ananokup! What a lovely nickname! This lovely 27 year-old girl from Georgia (Europe) is so determined to work on her writing and improve her skill. Although English isn't her first language, she is a fighter and wants to better herself through her Wattpad involvement. She is new to the Wattpad family and contacted me to take part in our collection. So here we are with this piece. Hello Georgia!

It was a hard period for Harry when I first met him

It was a hard period for Harry when I first met him. He had just finished a battle with his ex-wife and got through the tough divorce procedure.

Rumor had that his wife Kim cheated on him with a famous football player. It seemed that they had a fling on one of the parties that Harry organized for his beloved wife. How pathetic right?!

He loved her. She was his first love. The one that makes your hearts ache and butterflies flourish in your stomach. She was a naive college student who met a handsome, lovable businessman and fell in love with him, or so she thought. On the other hand, Harry loved her purity, somewhat childish behavior and sexiness.

By the time, Kim graduated, she and Harry already lived together and I must say, their marriage happened so quickly that I guess even they did not realized it. Both of them had deeply fallen into the romance and the rich lifestyle that Harry was fed up, and even was not interested, contrary to Kim, who I believe loved money more than she loved Harry. They did not have kids. It was Kim's idea to wait and enjoy the time together. As for Harry, he always loved kids, he had that special relationship with them. Quick and easy as he always was with everyone, he could find a mutual subject or love interest with the kids as well. Kids loved him too.

Harry got used to the idea that he and Kim may not have kids of their own ever. At first, he was okay with it, you know he was young, fearless and wanted to build a carrier worth something. With that he managed pretty well but lost a battle with Love side. You cannot have the best from both worlds and karma played very bad on him. As much as his empire was rising and he became more and more famous, the love faded away. Not from Harry though, it was Kim. She had everything but never satisfied. Always wanted more and more and pushed Harry to his limits. She got so hungry with power and money that she lost her human face. Buried her sweetness and kindness in an old grave, threw the key away and became a monster. She forgot everything she once had just only to upgrade herself and her love interests.

I knew Harry quite well by that time and I could feel he knew everything just only pretended that he had everything under control and his life was pure. But everything has his limits and so did Harry's patience and pride. Though I think he lost his pride when he tied his life with Kim.

Anyways, when the rumors about Kim being pregnant started flying across every newspaper, media or TV show, everyone knew the outcome would be bloody. Harry could forgive everything even the cheating part but never, I mean never the baby news. Kim knew how this would affect Harry but she did not care, she stopped caring when she first wore that golden ring engraved with the Brilliants size of her head.