Always Have Paris by @HarrESgirl

So I've only "met" this girl quite recently but what I noticed is that she has gained the respect and love from her fellow wattpaders. She is supportive, passionate and not afraid to speak her mind so she has earned her place here fair and square.  Her works include "The Easy way out" and the sequel " The only way out" , "Escape" and so many more. Welcome aboard the Ark because you too are one of a kind! She is not originally from Texas but says Howdy,y'all!

 Welcome aboard the Ark because you too are one of a kind! She is not originally from Texas but says Howdy,y'all!

***********************************************

Me: ABBY ABBY ABBY 911! 🚨🚑😱

Abs: Wtf Harry r u ok??

Me: Yes. Just wondering if you're still coming over tonight for our Fri night movie/pizza thing.

Abs: You little shithead! I thought something happened.

Me: 💩 Sorry, but you never reply if I don't do that.

Abs: My heart's still pounding and I always reply to you.

Me: Sorry about your heart. R we still on?

Abs: Yes. Just like almost every Friday night since middle school. I'm omw.

Me: Ok just checking.

Abs: How did today go?

Me: See you @ 7.

Abs: I hate you.

Me: You love me.

Abs: ❤️ 7.

I don't want to tell her through a text message.

I'm not that mean.

Setting my phone on my nightstand, I smirk at the thought of Abby losing her shit over my first text. She's not an easy one to get sometimes so when I do, I find it very amusing.

It's a quarter till seven and I realize that I should get ready. Groaning, I roll onto my back and rub my eyes. There's nothing like a four-hour nap...and I still feel tired.

It's our last year of uni and the fact that I probably won't be here to walk across the stage with Abby is killing me.

At least we had eighth grade and high school graduations together. Don't be so greedy, Harry.

The past few weeks have been crazy with my only music class that I've refused to quit and going to my appointments. It just feels like all the energy has been sucked out of me.

I'm not used to feeling so weak.

Huffing a frustrated breath, I get out of bed and make my way to the loo. After relieving myself, I wash my hands and I'm startled by my reflection.

Christ, I look awful.

I don't know why I'm surprised, though. I'm used to seeing dark, heavy bags underneath my eyes and having hollow cheeks for months now.