Part 10

Chazandra

Ages ago, the Great Great Guardians ruled our world they're brothers, Light and Dark, they are both honored and respected by their people, they want to make their people happy.

Light made a sun while Dark made a moon everytime the sun rises people dance, sing or even play too but every time the moon rises people will all go to their beds to sleep. The next next day that was still the same routine every time the sun rises people will dance, sing, and play but every time the moon rises all will go to sleep.

Dark got angry why people don't sing, dance or even play too every time the moon rises? He thought that Light wants their people's happiness all by himself or maybe the people hate him he thought they don't want the moon that he made for them but he got it all wrong.

So he went down to their world and start spreading darkness, hurting his own people.

Light knows his younger brother wasn't like that, so he confronted his little brother telling him that this is all wrong that people are even more happy having their rest at night but Dark didn't listen with hatred filled his heart, he continued spreading darkness to the world.

Light doesn't want to hurt his younger brother but he had to do this for their world and people's sake. Heart breaking, he decided to sent his brother to Netheria where everything there is dark maybe he thought one day his little brother will realize that he was wrong and will change, so he ruled the world and his people alone.

Years passed, Darkness start covering the world again, Dark has escaped Netheria and he got stronger, he made an allies called the Dark army that would kill all their people, the happiness that they had and the light and hope that everyone has.

Light really thought he's little brother will change but sadly his heart was full of hatred, so Light created his own allies. The Zodiac Guardians: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius, Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces. Together they produced the four elements, the four elements that stopped the Dark army and Dark, Light sent them all to Netheria and making sure no one would ever escaped again.

After all that has happened, Light told his allies to live and spread the gift he had given them, so they went down to the world and as what their Great Great Guardian have said they spread their gifts and lived happily.

"That's how we're here having the gifts that came from our Guardians, yan ang kwento bago ang gulong nangyare 17 years ago and back then the SPECIAL 5 stood against the Zodiac killer and it's army" Ms. Red.

"Ang Zodiac killer po ba ay galing sa Great Great Guardian of Dark Ms. R?" Tanong nung babaeng blonde ang buhok.

"Sadly but yes, ang Zodiac killer ay walang puso, he killed most of the people living here last 17 years ago to spread darkness and who knows it might happen again, so we are all studying and training our selves to get ready no matter what the future will give us last time I checked lots of people are dying and it's not normal" Ms. Red.

Katahimikan ang bumalot sa klase namin ramdam ng lahat ang takot kahit ako natatakot sa pwedeng mangyare kahit na trinetrain ako ni Master, I know it's still not enough.