Part 45

Heyaa guys! Belated Merry Christmas and advance Happy New Year to all! Yey update! Nalalapit naaaa nafefeel ko na ending!

Sorry sa typos like always sa phone lang ako nagtytype and guys I advice you to read chapters 30 until the latest chapter because I've done some editing the past few days :) medyo may nabago tsaka mga ibang typos and I would really appreciate if you would hit the star! Thank you! :)

***

Someone's POV//

"I can't believe you! You left the Maze.. WITHOUT THE HEIR! How brainless you are!" sigaw ko naman.

Nakita ko namang nakayuko pa din ang walang kwentang to. Bwisit!

"B-But my Lord, I was out numbered the SPECIAL 5 had returned I-I..--." Aron.

Tumawa naman ako na ikinatigil niya "AND SO WHAT!? Didn't I gave you half of my powers?! YOU SHOULD BE DOING WHAT I ORDERED YOU TO DO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE NOW!?" sinunog ko naman ang braso niya.

"AHHHH! N-No please give me another chance! I-I'm sorry my Lord, I-I will get her this time..." Aron.

"Oh you better get her alright or I'll be preparing your own grave!" sabi ko naman sabay inilutang ko siya atsaka pinaso ang wrist niya.

"AHHHH!" sigaw niya sa sakit.

Oh.. Sounds of pain sounds really good to my ears right now..

"ARE WE CLEAR!?" sabay hagis ko naman sakanya "KNEEL!"

Umayos naman siya pagkatapos bumagsak atsaka lumuhod "Y-Yes my Lord and my Lord I heard some benders wants to ally with us... because they hated the Heir because of her late appearance they don't want the Heir to rule" Aron.

"Hmm.. That's interesting just let them be eaten by the Dark" sabi ko naman.

"A-And my Lord.. I-I think it will be harder for me to enter Avalon to get her.. She is now being guarded by the SPECIAL 5 and they know who I am now--" Aron.

"AND THAT'S MY PROBLEM!?" sigaw ko naman.

Tumigil naman siya "N-No my Lord"

"Look what you have done!? Avalon had their defense tight! People outside Zonadia are aware of what has happened and some of them are hiding now! And that Chazandra is getting her elements mastered one by one and that cannot be happening!" galit na sigaw ko.

Tumayo naman ako at tinignan ang kamay kong nagaapoy sa galit may itim na elemento ding pumapalibot dito. I chanted a dark spell that could make me see the girl.

Tinignan ko ang lalaking nakayuko pa din sa harap ko.

"You better get her until this week or you will say good bye to your life! Think of a plan you idiot!! Tell the Army to gather we will be getting more followers and powers!" sigaw ko naman.

"Y-Yes my Lord" umalis naman ang walang kwentang lalaking yon sa palasyo ko.

Tinignan ko naman ulit ang babaeng yon kamukhang kamukha niya ang lalakeng pumatay sa mga tao ko lalo na ang dating Zodiac Killer she's laughing, laugh while you still can Chazandra..

Because if I did poison your mind you won't remember a thing.. You'll only be following me.

I can't wait till I see you destroy your precious Zonadia.

I laughed mischievously. Tumingala naman ako alam kong nakikita niya ko. What's your plan now Light? How will your Heir defeat me now?

Chazandra