2 Down

2 episodes down, 1 to go. I pulled a different shirt over my head, fluffing up my hair. I looked behind my reflection in the mirror, catching Link recording something for Snapchat.

I heard a soft knock at the door.

"Hey guys, can we shoot for crew?" Chase asked, sheepishly entering the room.

"Yeah, what do we need to say?" Link asked, taking a sip from his water bottle.

"Well, we're doing a taste test, so you could just talk about what organic stuff you've eaten..." Chase suggested, fumbling with his camera.

"I've never eaten anything organic, I don't know the difference," I started up a regular conversation.

"But, it's supposed to be better for you," Link said, swiping his hand through his hair.

"Everything 's supposed to better for you these days," I muttered, staring at myself in the mirror.

"Back in my day," Link teased, in an old, crotchety voice. I softly hit him in the chest.

"That'll do, thanks guys!" Chase smiled, leaving the dressing room. I shut the door behind him, returning my attention to my hair.

"Why'd ya hit me," Link pouted, staring at me with large eyes. I looked at him, as he continued to fake cry.

"You straight up slapped me in that last episode, now we're even," I said, matching his tone. He surprised me by leaning in, and gently brushing his lips against mine. I rested my hands on his hips, treasuring this moment of solitude together.

I felt the door push open behind my back.

"We're ready for you gu-" Stevie's voice cut out, as she realized what was going on. Link and I quickly pushed away from each other, acting as if nothing had happened.

"When you guys are ready..." Stevie finished her sentence, her mouth practically dragging on the ground.

After she shut the door, I just stared into Link's bright, crystal eyes.

"That'll be a fun conversation later."