Research

Mike and Alex exited my office, giggling together. I had to repeat my request for them to go get tarot cards on camera, for their GMM Crew show.

I was nervous about that. Getting a tarot card reading on camera. Link didn't believe in that stuff, but I did. At least a little bit. What if it revealed something about us? About our relationship to our fans and the rest of the crew?

I continued to read the comments section, after the two left the room. The same comments kept reappearing.

Is it boiled for safety?

Stevie is so pretty!

Lol Link's face at 6:25

/ This is Bob . Copy and paste him...

But one comment caught my eye.

Is it bad that I ship #Rhink?

It isn't like I haven't seen that comment before, because I have. I just forgot people shipped us. I quickly scrolled up, typing into the YouTube search bar. All I searched for was 'Rhink.'

Music videos, tribute videos, even vines appeared. I plugged my headphones in to watch a few of them. With every video it became more and more clear to me, Link and I have had this mutual crush on each other for years.

I became bored with the videos, and moved over to the google search bar. I found fanfictions, tumblr accounts dedicated to Rhink, even conspiracy theories. Each one made since, and each one held true.

I continued my research, digging deeper into the internet. I eventually reached the website that shall not be named, finding more evidence about our supposed crushes on each other. Part of me wanted to comment, saying they were true, while another part of me wanted to anonymously post some evidence about how ridiculous the posts were, even though they made complete sense.

My door creaked open, and I quickly shut my laptop lid. Chase began to chuckle at me.

"What are ya lookin' at?" Chase asked, sheepishly entering the room. "I can come back later," Chase said, hanging around the door. I laughed nervously at him.

"No, you're fine. What's up?" I asked, leaning back in my chair.

"So, for the future looking thing, I was thinking we could prank Link," Chase suggested. I tilted up an eyebrow, unsure of what prank he had in mind.

We eventually came up with the idea of mixing vinegar and baking soda, making Link think he was a witch. It sounded funny, so we went with it.

Chase left the room, a smile plastered on his face. I locked the door behind him, continuing my reading.

I just hoped Link wouldn't get too freaked out.