one

one—

hoseok leaned up against his wall, breathing a doubtful sigh into the air as he stared up at the ceiling. all the while contemplating what he and his friends were about to do. it wasn't exactly taboo for them, but it made him think nonetheless.

"hurry up hoseok hyung!" jungkook called from downstairs. he had been taking too long to get ready, being he was nervous and most likely still thinking about things that didn't matter at the moment.

his buddy namjoon and the rest of his roommates had come down from their rooms for their afternoon snack and had all ended up in the living room together. chatting about life and anything interesting that was happening in their lives. but it had gotten to the point where they were stressing about problems they had, like school, jobs, people. and that was when jin decided to bring up the idea of letting everything out but not at the house.

specifically a club.

it wasn't a bad idea, in hoseoks opinion. in fact it was a great idea. the problem was, that there was a thought eating at the back of hoseoks brain that he might do something he would regret. clubs always aided in things like that. one night stands, fights, a broken heart, maybe some tears or an affair. he didn't want anything like that to happen.

hoseok rubbed a hand across his face and went to the bathroom, examining his outfit for where he was going. black skinny jeans paired with a striped dark navy blue tank top tucked into his jeans, and a black leather jacket thrown over it.

he was satisfied with his clothes so he left the room, ambling slowly down the hall and towards the stairwell that would bring him to his patiently waiting friends.

whatever happened, he hoped he and his friends didn't do anything too bad. he was going out to hang out with them all and let go of all of his worries for now. everyone needed a fun time every once in awhile right? a time to smile and let out the energy pent up inside.

so he promised himself as he hurried down the stairs, don't regret a thing.

"finally ready?" namjoon asked, waiting by the door with his back resting against the wall. the rest of his friends were all dressed and ready for clubbing, clearly excited when hoseok came down the stairs.

"sorry for keeping you guys waiting," hoseok said with an apologetic smile.
he was just worried. he hated having something bad happen that would ruin his fun for both him and his friends.

jin went up to namjoon and shoved him, "let's go already!" namjoon put his hands up in surrender and chuckled at jins excited behavior.

"alright, alright," he said, and left through the door. he was followed by jin who cheered happily and jimin who pulled jungkook along with him.

they were all dressed in an appealing style of their own, excited smiles plastered on their faces. so hoseok stepped forward and spared one last glance at the house around him, "let's just do this." he mumbled, mostly to himself, before pulling the door to a close behind him, and following his friends to the car.

//so this book may or may noT get lit