five

five—

feelings surged up inside hoseok, making him grunt as the two kissed each other.

his face heated up and hoseok knew that he was blushing, despite the hot atmosphere around them, it was because he was kissing a sexy stranger who he hasn't exactly spoken to once in his entire life.

even though his heart was racing and he hadn't ever talked to him before, hoseok slowly wrapped his arms around the guys neck, pulling him closer to his own body.

the guy slid his hands down, stopping on his waist and pulling his hips into his own. hoseok could feel how horny the guy was, it practically came off of him in waves. but hoseok couldn't help it when he became a little excited himself.

the guy swiped his tongue across hoseoks lips, asking for an entrance into his mouth. of course hoseok didn't let him in being the tease he is, and he clamped his lips shut tightly as a smirk tugged at his lips.

the guy pulled him away from the wall and slammed him back up against the wall, tightening his hold on hoseoks waist. hoseok hummed into the kiss, barely able to keep his lips shut so the other man wouldn't get in.

at this, the gray-haired guy pulled hoseok to the bathroom, and pushed him inside, shoving him up against the restroom wall.

when hoseok still didn't open his lips up for the other, hoseok felt the guys hands advance elsewhere on his body. his hands proceeded down to his ass, squeezing forcibly as soon as they got there.

hoseok let out a squeak in surprise, breathing out now that he could do so. this gave the gray-haired guy the opportunity he had wanted.

his tongue quickly slipped inside his mouth, touching hoseoks own. the contact made hoseok groan into the kiss. he tightened his grip around the guys neck and began kissing him back with urgency.

when he then tried to push him out, he ended up being defeated completely. the guy smirked against hoseoks lips and explored his mouth, nibbling on his tongue and anywhere else whenever he deemed it necessary.

hoseok grazed his hand over his neck and into the guys hair, clasping it in his fist. their tongues entwined sloppily together, moving in a rhythm only the two of them could feel.

a minute or so later, the two pulled apart to breath much needed air into their lungs. hoseok panted and he stared lazily at the other, who was also panting and was grinning smugly back at him.

"did you know that i've had my eyes on you ever since you walked in here?" the man said gruffly to him. of course he knew, they had locked eyes the moment he walked in.

but nevertheless hoseoks heart sped up rapidly, beating against his chest like it wanted out of his body. the deep and husky voice that just came from the guy in front of him made feel odd contrary to what he should really be feeling.

sucking a sharp breath, hoseok smelt the alcohol on his breath, and before he knew it they were kissing again. the guy  wasted no time in pressing their hips together once again and moving slightly as he growled against his lips.

hoseok could hardly bear the tension he was feeling, but then again, he liked it a lot, so who was he to complain?

//shitty chap
fuck me