twenty

twenty—

hoseok's body shuddered at the voice he used, and he inched away from him, positioning himself beside namjoon.
so his stage name was suga? he wanted to see if he really is a good rapper like they say he is.

-

yoongi glanced at his watch, eagerly sipping another shot. when he rapped, he found that alcohol made it easier. words slipping out and sentences piecing together breezily, almost like he didn't have to think about them. so when some was at hand, he was glad to have it.

"now get ready for our newest rapper, suga!"

the crowd cheered, but not too loud. not that many people knew who he was, but they showed their support. he walked out on stage, his shirt slightly unbuttoned and his equipment on. his headset, earpiece, and receiver.

he locked eyes with hoseok while smiling directly at him, and his music began to play.

(cue a cypher pt where yoongi spits fire)

yoongi let the stage take him, and he began. rapping about his past experiences. referring to shitty people accompanied by shitty memories, and shitty things that brought him anger and frustration. he bounced along to the beat, narrowing his eyes at specific parts and smirking at the audience to add charisma. yoongi, or no, suga, finished in no time, ending it with a cool line that made the crowd seem to hold their breath. and only a moment later, they burst into cheers.

yoongi smiled as a result to the loud cheers and screams for his performance. he tilted his head and blinked at the swamp of people, causing a few more people to release uncontainable shrieks into the air. at this, he chuckled lowkey and left the spotlight. he let the staff swarm him with praises and refreshments.

but he didn't want to hear their responses.

he wiped his forehead and huffed. the thought of hoseok coming to his head, wondering what he thought about his rapping. was he impressed? was he disappointed? did he connect with his words?

his eyes shifted to the spot hoseok was in. when he saw his expression, he could feel the triumphant smirk take light on his lips. hoseok looked astonished, or rather in awe of whatever he had just witnessed.

yoongi quickly snatched another shot from the tray on the makeup counter, he swallowed it, and left to the crowd. his eyes seemed to never leave hoseok's body as he left backstage to settle down beside him once again.

"what did you think?" yoongi asked him. he was genuinely curious to know what hoseok thought of his raps. namjoon had disappeared, so it was just them two now.

"i didn't think you would be that good." hoseok said, his words a little sloppy.

yoongi laughed, resting an arm on his shoulder, "you wish you were as good as me."

hoseok scoffed, "actually i'm glad i'm not as good as you. because i'm better."

yoongi narrowed his eyes teasingly at him, "oh really?"

hoseok crossed his arms, staring back at him, "yes."

yoongi slung an arm over his shoulders, hiccuping, "keep dreaming."

hoseok chuckled, and they went back to watching the rest of the performers for the night. and as expected, they got bored straightaway.

"we should just go, this is boring,"
hoseok groaned, and looked at yoongi in desperation. yoongi stared at him for a moment and then with a sigh, gave in.

"then let's go." yoongi grabbed hoseoks wrist and pulled him to the car. the two slipped in and drove off.

on the way back to hoseoks home, yoongi and him were silent, occasionally commenting about how some of the performers hadn't done their acts right, but were mainly consumed in bopping their heads to the music that was currently blaring on the radio.

yoongi parked and got out with hoseok. he went inside with him too because hoseok had said it was okay to do so.

yoongi flopped down onto the couch, chuckling at nothing but his thoughts and murmuring random words up to the ceiling.

hoseok giggled lightly at the older, leaning up against the couch arm.

"you look drunk yoongi-hyung." hoseok teased.

"maybe i am." yoongi slurred back, sitting up with a sigh.

"well, help yourself to anything in the kitchen." hoseok said gleefully.

the rest of his roommates wouldn't be back tonight because of their own business. jungkook and jimin doing their own thing, namjoon was most likely still at the club and jin probably was tagging along with him. taehyung had a habit of hooking up with random guys on the weekend, but never at their own house.

"no one else is here but you and me." hoseok giggled to himself and stumbled backwards, "maybe we could play loud music or something..."

the alcohol was all it was now. he was drunk.

yoongi raised a brow at hoseok, averting his eyes from his clumsy drunk bopping that he was doing. yoongi swallowed.

"just you and me, huh?" yoongi felt a large smirk creep over his lips.

hoseok unintentionally did a body roll, music probably playing in his head yet there being no music playing in reality, it would have been awkward but instead, it was very arousing for yoongi, and he couldn't stand it.

"you know hyung..." hoseok spun around, "you—"

he was cut off abruptly by yoongi who stood to his feet quickly and slammed hoseok up against the wall, a grin still on his lips.

"you know how make a guy go crazy don't you..." yoongi growled inaudibly.

hoseok had no time to respond to his words because yoongi leaned in closer to him, and closed the space between them, connecting their lips in a rough kiss. yoongi couldn't stand it. for the past few days he'd been able to keep himself under control, but not anymore. he needed hoseok now.

they parted, sucking in much needed air. "hoseok i can't take this anymore. i want you."

hoseok smiled softly, sliding his hands onto yoongi's shoulders to give them a small squeeze, "and i want you."

//hay
what time is it? ° ͜ʖ ͡°)