seven

seven—

hoseok slowly opened his eyes, blinking rapidly to clear away the dryness that was in his eyelids.

all of a sudden, a stabbing pain hit him in the head, making him groan out loud and smack a hand onto his head. gritting his teeth, he could only smile drowsily.

hangovers were always a consequence after a drink or two. especially the migraines that came with them.

hoseok sat up, cradling his head in his hand as he glanced around the room. he was still dressed in his clothes from last night, and he could smell the alcohol faintly in the air. he felt dirty, or at least filthy when he began to recall that he was touched by strangers in these same clothes.

and with that, he recalled the memories of the one stranger that he didn't mind touching him. the gray-haired man that was addicting to kiss.

hoseok racketed his brain for a name, but he found none. he must have not asked for it.

he inwardly cursed at his stupidity and pushed himself up from the mattress. stumbling to the bathroom, completely cautious of his head pain that was all his own fault, he pulled clothes from his closet and looked in the mirror.

his eyes shined with a more lively spark than normal, and it shocked hoseok to see himself a little more unwound. but at the same time, he was happy that he didn't look so unhappy. that was what last night had been for after all, a time to let loose.

despite his eyes, his body was relaxed like it was a nice saturday morning, and if he didn't know any better, he actually looked... handsomer. if that was a word.

smiling now, hoseok peeled the dirty clothes from last night off of his body, and slipped on clean underwear, gym shorts, a t-shirt and a black hoodie over it.

he examined himself in the mirror again before leaving.

before he went downstairs he ambled to jimin's room, wondering if he was still asleep despite his bouncy self. he pushed open the door, and blushed at the sight he couldn't seem to tear his eyes away from.

jungkook and jimin lay in each other's arms, smiling, and naked under the covers. hoseok couldn't help but laugh at them, and closed the door quietly. at least they enjoyed their night together.

he then went downstairs, looking around for any sign of his other roommates.

almost immediately he spotted namjoon in the kitchen, sitting awkwardly at the table with his phone in his hands. to the right, jin was on the couch, fast asleep and more comfortable than ever.

"you two didn't...?" hoseok started.

"of course not," namjoon cut him off and blushed. "jin passed out the moment he hit the couch."

"shame." hoseok chuckled and then grinned. "but jimin and jungkook...?"

namjoon grinned, "yep."

hoseok shook his head with a laugh. "well i'm glad you didn't get drunk. knowing you, it must have been hard seeing us drink and not being able to join in on the fun."

"hell yeah it was! but who else would get you guys home? jungkook? he wouldn't know what to do with four drunk ass hyungs." namjoon laughed, setting his phone down.

hoseok laughed along with him as he went to the fridge to grab a water bottle.

"hey hoseok..." a sleepy voice said from behind him. he turned around, water in hand, to see jin rubbing his eyes tiredly. "can i shower?"

hoseok rolled his eyes, "yes hyung. you have your own bathroom for that. you don't have to ask." jin looked up, nodding slowly with squinted eyes.

"oh," he looked confused.

namjoon started laughing as jin stumbled up the stairs so he could go shower. he was obviously still a little under the influence of alcohol.

"hoseok..." namjoon called.

hoseok then looked at namjoon, "what?"

"i was wondering." namjoon smiled, "did you know who that guy was at the club? the guy you were kissing?" a grin overtook hoseoks face and he shrugged.

"actually, i have no idea who that guy was." he laughed nonchalantly. once namjoon heard this he sighed with a shake of head. either disappointed or not surprised.

"you really are reckless, you know? going at it with a stranger and you didn't even get their name or number?" namjoon looked up at him. "that's a pretty hoe move for you hoseok." hoseok just burst out laughing.

"im not a hoe! im not even dating anybody! and i don't regret doing it either." hoseok sipped at the water he had. it was true. he had promised he wouldn't regret anything he did that night. and to be honest, he didn't feel bad in the slightest even if he did make a promise. "the guy was actually a pretty good kisser and really hot too."

namjoon rolled his eyes at hoseoks words.

"by the way namjoon," hoseok put the bottle back in the fridge. "don't try cooking breakfast. let jin-hyung do that when he comes back down."

a small wave of surrender and namjoon shrugged, "fine, fine." namjoon got up and sat on the couch, switching on the tv.

hoseok shuffled around some more, making sure namjoon hadn't broken anything while he was in the kitchen. huffing a sigh of relief, hoseok smiled to himself, finding nothing burned or abused.

he began thinking and remembered that everyone would want some coffee when they came down ready for food, so he looked through the cabinets, searching for some.

but sometime later, he was empty-handed. they were out of coffee. he made a small note to get some more later.

he knit his brows together and went to the door and slipped on his shoes. his migraine was getting worse from all of this thinking.

"namjoon!" he shouted.

"what is it now?"

"i'm going on a run! i need some of this alcohol hangover crap out of my system."

"yeah i get it! go!"

with a sigh, hoseok left the house and started jogging off down the sidewalk.

//what is life lmao