three

three—

hoseok bounced to the beat, moving his arms and legs in smooth motions making him smile in glee.

the adrenaline in his blood had shot through him from head to toe, making him shiver in delight. goosebumps ghosting across his skin as he danced back to back with random people that he would depart from after a moments notice. a guy came up to him, and hoseok decided to dance with him as well.

he danced with the random dude for a brief amount of time. their bodies moving together, and when the beat dropped they broke out into furious dance moves like the people around them.

then suddenly the lights shifted to the stage at the front, halting on a certain person who stood atop the stage. the lights coated the person, making him appear almost as if he was a ball of rainbow lights, catching everyone's attention.

looking closer, hoseok realized it was the same guy he had locked eyes with when he first arrived.

with a gruff voice, hoseok could hear him shouting at the crowds, clearly encouraging them to party hard and continue to have fun. the massive swamp of people shouted and cheered at his words, resulting in hoseok's lack of understanding anything else the guy said.

his eyes fell, and hoseok stared at the guy from afar. he noticed the white v-neck shirt he was wearing, and how it exposed his chest that glistened with sweat. acutely at that moment, hoseok realized he was drooling and was quickly brought back to reality. he remembered the guy he was dancing with, but he wasn't anywhere to be found. and frankly, hoseok didn't even care.

then he jerked his head back to the stage, searching for the guy who had been up on stage. he spotted him slowly making his way down the stairs, and staring at him all the while. hoseok was frozen in discomfort, but he unconsciously got back into the music. he moved towards the guy, smoothly slipping around clusters of other people and dancing all the while.

he gently nudged someone aside and saw the guy was directly staring at him, intensely glaring into his soul like he knew his darkest desires. hoseok couldn't help himself, but feel slightly turned on by it.

he kept moving though. he nearly tripped over a shoe or two and almost ran into someone in the process due to his large alcohol intake, but he was having fun. whether it be because he knew what he was about to do, or because he was dancing again like he had done in the past. either way, a large smile had gotten plastered on his face when he had gotten considerably closer to the man he was trying to get to.

he knew something was going to happen. but as of now, he really didn't care anymore what is was going to be. he was here to let go.

so he was going to do just that.

//i admit it's a filler
¯\_()_/¯