twenty one

twenty one—

!!warning!!
!!smut ahead!!
!!skip to end of chap to reach non-smut!!

yoongi chuckled deeply and dove for another kiss, smashing his lips against hoseok's own. hoseok kissed him back, slipping a hand into yoongi's hair and grasping it tightly in his fist.

immediately it grew passionate, their lips moving in sync with the others to create a perfect harmony. yoongi slid his hands over hoseoks stomach, sending a small shiver through hoseoks body. his hands slid up his shirt, ghosting softly across his abdomen and pulled him closer.

yoongi tenderly moved his hands closer to his pelvic area, teasing him through his jeans. hoseok moaned into the kiss, pulling away from yoongi with all his might.

"yoongi-hyung..." hoseok whispered. for he was out of breath, so any other volume would be a hassle. "we can't do this here."

yoongi nodded and let hoseok lead him upstairs to his bedroom, closing the door behind them. yoongi shoved hoseok backwards onto the bed behind him and climbed atop his body.

hoseok watched yoongi's eyes glint with lust. "you've had me this way since yesterday." yoongi told him, lowering his head to hover right above hoseok's lips.

he leaned in slower than before, kissing him again and moving his head to fit his mouth like it was supposed to. like before, it quickly got intense. yoongi swiped his tongue across hoseoks bottom lip, asking for an entrance. hoseok hesitated, but let him in soon after that hesitation, parting his lips slightly so he could do just as he wanted.

yoongi's tongue happily entered hoseoks wet cavern, his mouth moving again. their tongues met, fighting each other for dominance over the other. to no ones surprise, yoongi won. his lips curved up into a victorious smirk. yet he felt his pants tighten to a small level of discomfort, though not disturbed by it too much. he explored every part of hoseok's mouth as a reward though.

yoongi nibbled on hoseoks top lip, swiping his tongue skillfully across it and their tongues twined together. a groan escaped hoseoks mouth, his hands running up and down yoongi's nape. hoseok could feel the tension building up between them. it constantly rising up and up, supposedly demanding their entire bodies to attack each others bodies. it was too much for hoseok, yet he also liked it. the younger tugged at yoongi's shirt, desperate for its removal. it was just in the way after all.

yoongi pulled away from his attack on hoseoks lips and smiled down at the figure below him. the boy's lips were red and bruised from the kissing, his hair tousled around, mouth parted to emit small breaths of air and eyes doe with need. what a sight it was. it only made him want to fuck him even more.

he began unbuttoning his shirt, and with hoseok's help he slid it off to reveal the faint outline of a toned stomach. yoongi just wasn't the type to workout.

hoseok rubbed a hand across yoongi's stomach gently, skimming his fingers along the middle before dropping it into his lap. yoongi however snatched his hand into his own, and pinned it back over his head. "mm... you're so tempting right now." he mumbled against his cheek making hoseok sprout goosebumps along his skin.

yoongi began planting soft kisses from his cheek over his chin and down to his neck, teething on his skin in certain areas. he searched for hoseok's tender spot, placing gentle kisses all over his neck until he found it right when hoseok whimpered quietly.