nineteen

nineteen—

a few days later, hoseok found himself bored and was now in the mood to go out again. with someone in particular. a familiar gray mop of hair appeared in his mind, and he dared to grin cheekily. of course it was him.

hoseok invited him out to a nightclub type of thing. he knew yoongi rapped, and hoseok did too but he mainly danced, so why not go to the type of nightclub where you could showcase your talent?

yoongi agreed to go, so they met up, dressed accordingly and prepared to show what they've got to the crowd.

as they walked into the gig building, hoseok noticed yoongi eyeing him again, looking his body up and down at random times and staring at him until it got awkward. but he didn't pay too much attention to it. hoseok, if anything, got a giggle or two out of it.

hoseok straightened his jacket. he was glad he decided to come to the nightclub. he hadn't had a proper dancing session in few weeks so he would make the most of tonight. having fun, basically.

dressed in black leather skinny jeans, a gray t-shirt that had sleeves peering out from beneath his black coat, and his favorite shoes, he felt confident in himself.

yoongi was dressed similarly, but a white t-shirt and earrings to match with his semi-white shoes.

a breath of air leaving his mouth, hoseok and yoongi entered, side by side. almost immediately the scent of alcohol hit their noses and medium volume music blared through the large speakers at the front of the crowd.

a waitress approached them, a metal pan held up by one of her hands and a fake smile plastered on her face.

"would you fellows like a drink?" she lowered the pan in front of the two. multiple shots of what hoseok presumed to be alcohol were upon it, all of them different colors with tiny ice cubes in them.

"sure." yoongi grabbed one and gulped it down, elbowing hoseok to take one as well. hoseok nodded stiffly and took one, swallowing the substance quickly.

she smiled again and walked away, bringing drinks to other people who desired them.

"when are you up?" yoongi asked, leading them closer to backstage where they would check-in with the show manager.

hoseok shrugged, "i don't know. i think they'll just call me when it's time." yoongi nodded after listening, putting an arm up behind his head.

"hoseok! yoongi!" a voice suddenly said. hoseok snapped his head up, and saw namjoon making his way through the crowd towards them. "i didn't know you guys were coming tonight!"

hoseok chuckled a little, "didn't you see my name on the roster?"

"oh you're performing?" namjoon sighed, sipping from the glass he had in his hand, "i'm not going on stage this time. i'm just enjoying the show tonight."

yoongi grunted beside hoseok, looking elsewhere in the room. hoseok coughed awkwardly, feeling slightly affected by the shot he took, and shifted his eyes to namjoon once again.

"well..," hoseok managed to come up with some word in order to appease he conversation, when suddenly the speaker overhead called for him.

"and we need our first performer for tonight, j-hope, to come to the stage."

the crowd went wild at the mention of 'j-hope'. hoseok flushed red, the cheers ringing in his ears, "i guess i better go."

namjoon smiled at him and yoongi flashed him a curious look, "make the crowd go wild hoseok."