Kate's P.o.v Part 2

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Goes the stupid fucking alarm clock that I had to set because I'm not used to time difference. I just throw my pillow at it and fall back to sleep after sleeping for another 10 minutes I hear Danny saying"Kate wake up you only have an hour to get ready for school." I just grab a pillow and throw it at him and say "Go the fuck away and let me sleep" it wasn't smart to say this to a beta wolf but hey he's my brother and his orders don't work on me. I hear Danny growl and then he says"Get your fucking ass up before I dump a bucket of ice water on you" I didn't move and I heard him walk out of my room 5 minutes later I hear him come back in and the last thing he says before he dumps ice water on me is "I told you I would do it" of course wolves run hotter than regular humans so the ice water didn't feel that cold but it wasn't the coldness of the water that made me slap my brother in the face it's that he actually had the nerve to dump water on me needless to say after bitch slapping my brother for pouring water on me I run straight to the bathroom and lock the door taking my clothes off quickly and getting into the shower after taking a 20 minute shower I grab a towel off the shelf and run back to my room luckily my brother is gone when I get there so I close and lock my door walk to my dresser and pull out a bra and a pair of panties from Victoria's Secret then I walk over to my suitcase and pull out a pair of skinny jeans and my Disturbed band shirt I then go to my dresser and pull out a pair of neon yellow socks(I always wear neon socks) and then go grab my black Converse off the floor. I still have time after getting ready to eat breakfast so I run down stairs grab a plate fill it with pancakes,bacon,and scrambled eggs and because everyone else has left for school already I can eat in peace while the adults talk I eat my food quickly because I'm starving and then go to find Danny because he has to go to school too because we are only 11 months apart so this is his senior year too see Danny's birthday is in January and mine is in December so he's older. Anyways after I make it upstairs I run into Danny's room without knocking unfortunately because I see Danny and his mate who happens to be my bestfriend Matt making out. Yeah Danny's gay get over it I clear my throat to let them know I'm in the room and they quickly pull apart and start blushing they are so cute together I mean most sisters would be grossed out about their brother and bestfriend being together mate or not but not me I think it's cute. After a minute I ask them if they are ready to go they say yeah so I run to Kym's room to let her know it's time to leave before running downstairs and into the garage to Danny's car and getting in the backseat because Matt always sits in the passengers seat a few minutes later everyone is in the car and we are driving to school it doesn't take that long to get to school maybe like 20 minutes as soon as we get there I jump out of the car and run to the office so I have enough time to get my schedule and find my classes once inside the office I walk straight to Ms.Jones because she's in my pack and she'll give me my schedule right away as soon as I get my schedule I walk out of the office while looking at it which is a big mistake because I end up bumping into someone I feel sparks and smell the delicious smell of marshmallows and chocolate and I know whoever I've just ran into is my mate and my wolf Elizabeth(Lizzie for short) screams"MATE!" I look up and my eyes meet the most beautiful pair of blue ones I back up a little and I realize that my mate is the alphas son and before I can even say anything my mate says "I Jace Blake reject you Kate Hawkins" this can't happening did the person fate chose for me just reject me I don't know where I find the strength but I hear myself say "I Kate Hawkins accept your rejection Jace Blake." Then I feel myself falling and I hit the floor and the last thing I see before I blackout is Jace walking away.