Meeting My Mate

Matt's P.o.v-

I can't believe my bestfriend is leaving to go to Hawaii for a year I just hope she doesn't miss out on meeting my mate she's leaving the day after mine and Danny's birthday. I mean I know that she needs a break from the assholes at our school who give her a hard time but I really don't want her to leave I want my BFFL-Best Friend For Life to stay here and see my mate and threaten him by saying something along the lines of "If you ever hurt my brother I'll personally end your fucking life" yes she sometimes calls me her brother and I love her she's great. Kate was actually the first person to realize I was gay and she didn't judge she just said "Sweet now I've got a gay BFFL" I couldn't believe how cool she was about it I mean I knew she would accept me for who I am I just thought it would've taken her a bit of time but my sister is unpredictable you never know what to expect. But today is mine and Danny's birthday and tomorrow my sister will be leaving for a whole year leaving me here with Kym and Danny and once I say Danny I feel my heart skip a beat but I ignore it and keep walking to the party that Kym and Kate are throwing for me and Danny. I keep walking until I see Kym and Kate running towards me and then I just stop moving because in a few seconds they are on top of me and hugging the life outta me man I love these two crazy girls. They get off me allowing me to stand up then I hear Kate say "You whore you had us waiting forever" I just laugh and say "Sorry bitch but I got lost and it's all your fucking fault for not picking me up" she laughed and then said"Well sorry I didn't pick you up your majesty I was trying to make yours and Danny's party fabulous." I just say "It better be fabulous or else I'm kicking your ass for not picking me up" after I say this I walk past them and straight into the party and omg let me tell you Kym and Kate did make the party look fabulous they even got a karaoke machine man I love these guys. As I'm admiring the party I smell something delicious it smells like cotton candy and I sniff around until I find the sorce of the smell it's Danny no this can't be happening "Yes it is happening so stop being a wimp and go talk to our mate he can smell you too you know" god sometimes I hate my wolf X(short for Xavier) he can be so pushy sometimes but he's right I have to stop being a wimp and go talk to him. I turn to Danny so I can talk to him and he's looking straight at me omg what am I supposed to do "Dude just calm down and go talk to him I already talked to his wolf Ash(short for Ashton) and he said Danny accepts our mating so just go ok." After hearing what X said I felt a lot better about going over to talk to Danny so I start to walk towards him and I almost make it to him but some stupid fucking girl gets in the way and starts walking towards my mate needless to say X and me don't take it very well and we grab the girl by her hair and say"If you even try taking one more step towards my mate I won't hesitate to kill you." The girl runs away scared and I walk the rest of the distance that is between me and Danny and once I make it to him Danny says "I Daniel Hawkins accept you Matthew Armstrong as my mate"hearing those words made me almost explode with happiness. After I look into Danny's green eyes for a little bit longer then I say "I Matthew Armstrong accept you Daniel Hawkins as my mate." After I say this I feel like a cord is starting to tie us together and I start to feel our connection and my bold and impatient mate pulls me into a heart stopping kiss. We kiss until I hear a gasp and feel something pulling me away from Danny but I don't struggle because I'm too shocked by the kiss that just transpired between us once the person that's dragging me away stops walking I turn around and look at them and realize it's Kym since it's Kym I scream at her"KYM WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DRAG ME AWAY FROM MY MATE WHEN I WAS KISSING HIM!" She just said "Hey don't get mad at me it was either drag you away or leave you there to listen to Kate threaten your mate." We waited for a while outside until Kate came out and said "Matt you may now go back to your mate I have already threatened to castrate him if he hurts you" I just start laughing this girl is fucking hilarious I can't believe she actually threatened to castrate someone in the middle of a party man I love her. Once Kate hugs me I walk back to the party to find Danny once I find him we dance together until we can't dance anymore then we drive back to the pack house together have an amazing make out session then go our separate ways.

I made this chapter to show what happened between Matt and Danny that makes Kate jealous I know it's corny in a way but hey I like corny anyways next chapter I will get back to Jace and Kate's story.

-xoxo