Why Did I Do It?

Jace's P.o.v-

I keep walking away until I can't smell my mate anymore I may not want her but Will really does and of course Will voices his opinion by saying "Of course I want my mate she was chosen for us which means she's what you wanted as a mate but you rejected her before even getting to know her what kind of an asshole does that." Will's right I am an asshole why did I do it why did I reject my mate just because her social status made me think she was weak I should know that status doesn't make you who you are I mean Matt Danny's mate is labeled as a nerd and he's actually really cool. I should go talk to my mate and apologize for being a complete asshole to her hopefully she can forgive me I don't know what I'll do if she can't. As I'm sniffing around for my mate I run into her friend Kym and she does something no wolf should do to an alpha she knees me right in the balls and then kicks me in the stomach and says"THAT'S FOR HURTING MY BFFL HOW COULD YOU BE SUCH AN ASSHOLE AND REJECT HER AND THEN JUST LEAVE HER ON THE FLOOR LIKE A PIECE OF TRASH WHEN SHE FAINTED, JUST STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM KATE ASSHOLE!" With that she walked away and went straight into the girls bathroom even though this girl had the nerve to kick me I did not fight back because I feel like I deserve it for what I did to Kate anyways after getting up off the floor I walk towards the infirmary and look for the room my mate is in I find it in no time and I open the door and walk in. Once I close the door behind me I turn to my mate to see she's asleep so I just walk over to her stand by the bed and grab her hand in mine not much after I do this does my mate wake up. I lock eyes with her and I just gaze upon her and keep eye contact until I hear the door slam behind us and I look behind me to see Kym and she looks pissed and then she screams"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HER YOU REJECTED HER AND YOU ARE ONLY MAKING IT WORSE FOR HER BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED YOUR MIND ABOUT THE REJECTION AND EVEN IF YOU DID I DOUBT SHE WOULD EVER BE ABLE TO FORGIVE YOU SO STOP TOYING WITH MY BESTFRIENDS FEELINGS AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS ROOM!" I give Kym a nasty look because she has no fucking idea what she's talking about I have changed my mind about the rejection I keep giving Kym a nasty look until I feel my mate snatch her hand from mine which causes me to look at her and I look straight into her eyes as she says"Don't ever touch me again you don't deserve the right to touch me, you rejected me and left me on the fucking floor all by myself when I fainted what kind of a mate are you, you might be my alpha but I will tell you one thing, I fucking hate you Jace Blake and I'll never forgive you." After she says this she just gets out of bed and walks out of the room damn I really screwed things up my mate hates me and Will has perfect timing because he says "I talked to Kate's wolf Lizzie and she says that Kate didn't mean what she said she actually does want you but she is just gonna make it really hard for you so you better work for it or you won't get it." Great I wanted a stubborn mate and now I have one this is gonna be fun trying to get her to forgive me Will just says "Good luck dude your gonna need it" and he's right I am because I don't know what to expect from my mate but I will take anything she throws my way.

Hey guys I'll update again on Friday.

-xoxo