Jace's P.o.v

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Goes my alarm clock I slowly start to get up and I feel an arm around my waist I look next to me and I see my slut of the week Chloe. My wolf William(Will for short)starts to yell at me like he does everytime he sees another girl next to us in bed he always screams"WE ARE SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR OUR MATE NOT SLEEP WITH JUST ANY RANDOM SLUT THAT COMES ALONG!" I just block him out because I'm done listening to his bitching. I mean I agree with him I can't wait to find my mate but for the time being a guy has needs you know. I just hope my mate is strong willed and stubborn not like the school nerd Kate who I haven't seen for 2 years but I just really hope it isn't her she's weak and I need a strong mate to lead my pack. Whatever enough talking about mates I have to get ready for school. I walk to my dresser and pull out a pair of boxers and then head over to my closet and pick out a pair of knee high khaki shorts and pick out a blue shirt. I put on the boxers then slip on the shorts after I walk into my bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror and I see my six pack which believe me was very hard to get and keep but with the help of training and friend/beta Danny I've been fine. I look at the rest of me in the mirror and I see me the 6 foot tall blonde hair and blue eyed alpha of the Midnight Pack I put my shirt on and then walk back to my room to see my slut of the week is awake. She sees me and gets outta bed walking towards me completely naked when she reaches me she's keeps trying to kiss me but I don't let her and she is getting on my nerves trying when it's obvious I don't want her so I finally get pissed off and say in my alpha voice"Leave and tell no one about this." She walks out and I grab a pair of shoes and socks slip them on quickly once I have then on I quickly run downstairs so I can eat really quickly and get to school early. I quickly fill my plate up and quickly eat. After I'm done I grab my binder that I use for all my classes because I can't stand wearing bookbags then I grab the keys to my black 2013 Audi S4 and start to drive to school as soon as I pull into my reserved parking spot. I take my time walking to the office because I know I'll get my schedule right away without even asking for it. I walk into the office and right away I get it I walk while looking at it which isn't very smart of me because I end up bumping into someone and immediately I feel sparks so I know that the person that I've just bumped into is my mate I gaze upon my mate and I see the prettiest pair of green eyes I've ever seen. Then I smell her and she smells like vanilla and not the cheap perfume smelling vanilla she smells like a freshly baked vanilla cake. I hear her say "Mate" and her voice is like sweet music then she steps back a little and I look at her face and she doesn't look like anyone in my pack I mean she's definitely a wolf but I don't recognize her at all when I'm having these thoughts I see her schedule in her hand and I see her name Kate Hawkins and something in me clicks I realize that this is Danny's sister the nerdy girl that I didn't want as a mate so I do the only thing I can do I reject her I say "I Jace Blake reject you Kate Hawkins." She looks at me and I see sadness and disbelief in her eyes but she somehow finds the strength to say "I Kate Hawkins accept your rejection Jace Blake." I quickly let go of my mate and start to walk away but something tells me to look back so I do and I see that she has collapsed on the floor and is out cold I start to head back towards her feeling bad that I'm the one that caused this to happen I almost reach her when I see Danny's mate and her bestfriend Matt running towards her knowing that he will take care of her I turn back around and keep walking away.

Ok guys sorry it took so long but I will update again really soon I promise. 

-xoxo