Paybacks A Bitch

BEEP! My alarm goes off and for once I wake up right away. I run into the shower and take my time because no ones awake yet, once I'm done I head to my room with a towel wrapped around my body I close my door and lock it then I walk to my suitcase and look through it to find something suitable that will make all the guys at school eye rape me I finally pick out a dark blue tank top that hangs kinda low in the boob area and a pair of white booty shorts then I walk to my dresser pull out a white Victoria's Secret bra and a white thong I put them on quickly god I feel naked I might as well be going to school in just my bra and underwear. After looking in the mirror multiple times I hear Lizzie say"Kate relax you can do this just imagine our mates face when he sees you dressed like this he's gonna have a heart attack" god I hope so because it would suck if I did all this and it didn't affect him at all. I look at myself one more time in the mirror before heading to get a bucket of ice water from the kitchen and then walking into Danny's room I look at my brother sleeping so peacefully smiling I dump the bucket on him and say"Wake up bitch time to get ready for school." Danny gives me a murderous look and screams"WHAT THE HELL KATE I WAS FUCKING SLEEPING!" I reply by saying"Paybacks a bitch isn't it Danny" I give him a sweet smile which he returns with a growl I just laugh and start walking to the door until I hear Danny say"Why the fuck are you dressed like a slut." I just ignore him and keep walking towards the kitchen to eat breakfast I grab a plate and put bacon, eggs, and pancakes on it then grab some syrup and walk into the dinning room. As soon as I walk in I see my mate and half the guys in the pack eye raping me I sit down next to one of the guys and start eating I'm almost finished when the guy next to me says"Hey. What's your name?" I look up from my food and meet eyes with a cute guy I look at him for a while and then say"My names Kate and I don't usually dress like this." The guy looks at me and laughs then says"My names Adam and I don't usually talk to people." I look at him funny because who would think someone so cute doesn't usually talk to people"Why are you talking to me then I'm not that special"as soon as I say this Adam looks at me like I'm crazy. Adam gives me this look for awhile before he says"I'm talking to you because you just seem different not like the rest of the stuck up sluts in this pack" I respond by saying"Awwww that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me." I laugh and I hear a growl but I just keep laughing ignoring it, all through breakfast I end up talking to Adam and finding we are a lot alike I mean we like then same kind of music, we both hate conceded people, and we both make each other laugh. Breakfast finally ends and I head upstairs to see if Danny, Matt, and Kym are ready to leave for school I knock on each one of their doors and they all answer completely dressed and ready to go except for Kym she says she's not feeling so well and isn't going to school today so I just tell her to feel better and tell the others to hurry up and grab something quick to eat and then meet me at the car, I walk with my headphones in my ears as I listen to Days Are Numbered by Black Veil Brides while singing I don't even sense anyone behind me until I feel a finger touch my shoulder I let out a scream and then turn around to see Adam god he just scared the shit outta me I give him a glare and he says"Sorry I thought you would be able to sense me, you're an amazing singer by the way." God how embarrassing he heard me sing I usually don't sing and when I do nobody ever hears Adam is the first person other than my brother that has heard me sing. I look at him until I finally say"It's ok I wasn't really paying attention when i'm listening to music or singing I usually just drown everything else out, and thanks but i'm not actually that good of a singer." After saying this I look Adam straight in the eye and he's looking at me with a nervous look, why would he be nervous? Maybe he just wants to say something about my singing but is too nervous because he thinks i'll react badly. Trying to calm his nervousness down a little I say"Adam whatever you wanna say just say it I promise I won't get upset" Adam who is still looking at me says“Well I was wondering if......you......would......give me a ride to school my ride left already." I know this isn't what Adam had to say so I ask Adam why he lied to me and he says"because I was really gonna ask if you would go on a date with me after school" i'm shocked I didn't think that Adam liked me like that I mean we just talked to each other for the first time this morning. I guess i'm quiet for too long because Adam starts to walk away I grabbed him by his arm to stop him and say"I would love to go out with you after school" he looks at me shocked I guess he thought I was gonna say no I mean I should've said no I have a mate already granted he's a bad one but still it's not fair of me to go out with Adam when I would break off our date if Jace asked me out. But I don't change my answer and I instead grabbed Adam's hand and lead him to Danny's car. I don't know why I'm doing this i'm just gonna end up hurting a good person I guess I figure I should at least try being with someone else if my mate gives up on me. Adam sits next to me while I sit in the middle Danny and Matt show up a little later and we are off to school and the whole car ride was uncomfortable because Danny kept asking Adam questions and it was like Danny was playing a game of 20 questions I finally ended it by screaming"DANIEL STOP INTERROGATING HIM!" The ride was quiet after that but you could feel the uncomfortableness in the air. Not too much later we make it to school I jump out of Danny's car and as soon as I walk a little bit away Adam grabs my hand and laces his fingers with mine. I hear I growl from somewhere in the parking lot letting me know that Jace is here I smile knowing that I'm upsetting him he deserves this he deserves to feel rejected.

Kate's got quite a temper doesn't she. Well I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please read my new book it's called Kissed By An Angel it's a BoyxBoy.

-xoxo