Waking Up

The last thing I remember is my mate walking away from me and me fainting and it keeps replaying in my head,how could he just walk away and leave me to suffer the pain alone I mean I know I'm a nerd and he is Mr.Popular but he could've at least been a decent person and helped me. This keeps replaying over and over until I feel something cold on my forehead and I slowly start to open my eyes leaving the terrible replay to slowly fade. Once I open my eyes I see Matt, Kym, and Danny standing by my bed Matt has a cloth in his hand which is positioned on my forehead while Danny holds his other hand and I know it isn't right to feel jealousy but I do I'm jealous that when Danny found out that he was mated to someone he didn't see himself ever being with you know because Matt's a guy and Danny always saw himself with a girl as a mate but anyways he didn't reject his mate because he didn't get the mate he thought he would,but then again Danny is a great person with an amazing heart. I look away from Matt and Danny to avoid anymore jealousy to push through and look straight at Kym she looks back and then says "What happened?Why did you faint?" I can't tell them what happened at least not Danny and Matt I can't tell Danny because he would hate Jace and I can't ruin the friendship between them and I can't tell Matt because he'll tell Danny so I guess I'll just tell Kym. "Matt can you and Danny leave for a sec I need to talk to Kym alone." Before Danny can even say anything Matt says "Sure" and starts to drag Danny away I watch them as they leave and wait for them to close the door then I turn back to Kym and say "I fainted because my mate rejected me." She walks over to me and grabs me and pulls me into a hug and I just break because I can't hold in the sadness anymore I cry for what seems like a long time then I pull away and Kym asks me "Who is the retard that would reject you I want to know his name so I can beat the shit outta him for being so stupid." I know Kym won't be able to do anything once she finds out that alpha Jace is my mate because he could stop her with one word but I tell her anyway knowing that she deserves to know,once I tell her she stands up and walks out of the room I don't know what to do so I just lay back down and think about the horrible mate that fate paired me with. I think until I hear the door opening but I don't look to see who it is thinking that it's Matt or Danny until I smell the most amazing smell the smell of marshmallows and chocolate the smell of my mate I can't believe the asshole actually had the nerve to walk in here after what he did I lay still and steady my breathing letting him think I'm asleep. I feel sparks on my hand this bastard actually has the nerve to touch me when he is the reason I'm here in the first place oh hell no I'm ending this right now I fake wake up and then I see his face only inches away from mine and I get lost in his eyes until I hear the sound of a door slamming I look away from Jace to see Kym and she looks pissed I hear Kym scream "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HER YOU REJECTED HER AND YOU ARE ONLY MAKING IT WORSE FOR HER BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED YOUR MIND ABOUT THE REJECTION AND EVEN IF YOU DID I DOUBT SHE WOULD EVER BE ABLE TO FORGIVE YOU SO STOP TOYING WITH MY BESTFRIENDS FEELINGS AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS ROOM!" I guess when Kym left she went to go talk to Jace I'm guessing it didn't go well because Jace came here. I can't take this I have to make sure that Jace never comes near me again he doesn't care about me so to get him to leave me alone I do the only thing I know how to do I awaken my inner bitch and set her free. I snatch my hand from Jace's and say "Don't ever touch me again you don't deserve the right to touch me, you rejected me and left me on the fucking floor all by myself when I fainted what kind of a mate are you,you might be my alpha but I will tell you one thing I fucking hate you Jace Blake and I'll never forgive you." After I say this I get out of bed and walk straight out of the room with a smirk on my face when really I'm crying inside.

Hey guys here is the chapter I know it's kinda upsetting but next chapter will be better ;) next chapter will not be about Jace or Kate but about Matt and Danny hope you enjoy.

-xoxo