Chapter 1 • Juvia Lockser

~•Juvia's POV•~

Hello, my name is Juvia. Juvia Lockser. Juvia live within juvia's Dad. Juvia's mom was passed away four years ago.

And Today is Juvia New day to start School. Again. But really, juvia really enjoy juvia's life. Since mama was gone, Papa always on juvia side. What matter it is.

"Well, its enough for juvia"

Juvia start with checking her Stuff. Like, handphone, earphone, books, pencil case, novel. All check.

"Juvia ready to go!" With a good mood for start the school.

[ Timeskip: School ]

(●⌒∇⌒●) WAAAAAAAAAA!!

Juvia never thought that, highschool lot of hot boys!

Juvia eyes are openly wide and see all the hot boys are round. Juvia can't stop looking at them for 0,000001 second! Juvia will never stop looking at them!

When juvia looking around, juvia met a girl whos blonde and kinda cute.

"A-ano.. Juvia lockser" juvia greet her first.

She stare at juvia with suprised looking. Is juvia face look terrible? That's not what juvia want.

"Lucy. Lucy heartfilia" she smiled at juvia.

"H-hai!" We don't know what we've to say, awkward moment has begun already for juvia. Juvia doesn't want like this. ●︿●

"Lu-lucy.. Lucy-san. Ano.. Juvia.. Want to be your friend" juvia go straight and make a conversation than being awkward and silences

"Ju-juvia! Really? You want me to be your friend?" She looked so suprised all by the sudden

What's wrong with that? Juvia just want to be her friend

"Y-yes! Juvia want to be lucy-san friend!" She said excited and cheerful.

"Well then, since today we're friends!" Lucy use her happy face and show her real happy face

"Is.. Is that lucy-san happy face? Sorry. Juvia just curious" what question is that?

"We-well.. Since you are my friend and you're the first, i'm happy though. Because i never had a friend before in the first day of school" lucy explain to juvia

That's the first what juvia's heard someone like her. It really hurt ya know. "Well, ju-juvia really happy"

"Thank you juvia" she smiles at me again.

[ Timeskip: Canteen ]

"Lucy-san, do lucy-san wanna eat something? Juvia getting hungry" juvia ask her and looking around canteen.

"Well, i never hungry at this time. But if you want to eat, i'll be waiting for you" lucy smiles at me. Again.

Why she always smiles at all. Juvia mean, its not bad to smiles but, ugh.. Nevermind

"Lucy-san really want to company her? Beside juvia really took a long time to eat"

"Its okay for me. Anyway, can i ask?" Lucy and juvia were in front of 'Sushi Boom'

"Yes lucy-san. Lucy-san can ask juvia anything" juvia said happily

"Why are you always said in 'third' person?" Maybe lucy curious about that.

"Ju.. Juvia always said in third person. Because she never try to said 'i'" well, juvia wanted to say 'i' but juvia never want that.

"Huh?"

"We.. Well, its hard to explain lucy-san" juvia tell that.

"Yeah, i guess so".

Juvia's order are already prepared. Then juvia and lucy find a table for two of us. Well, there's a lot of girl who already catch up with other girls.

"We sat on that table" she pointed to the table. "Juvia? Are you okay? Why you being so quite?"

Juvi! Juvia didn't realize that!

"Ano! Ne, its nothing" juvia realize that lucy-san watching juvia all the time

"Well.. Let's take that table and then you eat"

We took the table. And lucy-san is a good friend after all. Lucy-san wait juvia till' juvia's done.

That's what friends do, isnt?

[ Timeskip: Home ]

"Papa, i'm home" juvia took off the shoes and socks. Its getting hot on juvia's foots. The shoes make juvia want to take it off all the time.

"Juvia, hows your day?" Papa come to me from upstairs

"Its good. Juvia had new friend earlier. Well sort of." Why juvia said that blunty.

"Sort of? You mean, you didn't get any?"

"Juvia had one! How dare papa said that" juvia cross her arm. And pretending that juvia was angry to him(ミ ̄ー ̄ミ)

"Haha! Don't be angry sweetheart, papa just kidding okay. Now clean yourself then eat okay?"

"Right papa! Juvia will back" juvia ran to her room and getting clean herself.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

Hello guys! You know about 'Gruvia' right? So i made my own decision to make a Fanfiction about Fairy Tail.

Well, i started up this because i Got inspired from 'Gruvia' Fangirl. She really inspired me enough and i really like her

In that case, i represent my own Fanfiction to her.

So I dedicated this story for : Gruvia3867 ❤️
Maybe, its same that i used a emoji's and 'school thing' but ya know.

I really want to make a story. She really inspired me! Honestly, her story are awesome and outstanding! ❤️

You guys should read her own story too

I'm sorry if there's a mistake For the Grammar.

I hope you guys like i!

Dont forget to Comment And Vote! ❤️