Chapter 9.5 • Sweetest Thing

Before start reading, i'm so sorry about the grammar. I can't stop saying sorry about that.

I know, its not good enough. and still hard to understand it. My apologies

And i promise that every friday will be out for  New Chapter!

Enjoy!❤️

==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==

~•Gray's POV•~

"WAAAAAAAAAA! There's lot of Cake! Juvia can't breath!" she's always cute. Look at her face now. Seems none can steal her cake.

"This cake makes juvia.. Juvia WANNA EAT THIS ONE!" Haha! I want to be her boyfriend. Wait, WHAT?!

"Gray-sama, can juvia order that cake?" She put a innocent face. Got dammit! That face! Make me fall in love more! ♥

"Sure. You can order anything you like" at least she's like it. "Yay! Thank you gray-sama"

After we order the cakes, we sat on the outside of cafe. And there's a candle and just two of us. "Juvia really happy" (●⌒∇⌒●)

I can see that, juvia. "Why?" I giggle. "Of course juvia happy. Because gray-sama take juvia  this whole day!" And why if i take you one day? She's cute. CAN I STOPPED SAYING SHES CUTE?! BUT SHE REALLY CUTE!

"Juvia" well, i don't wanna ruin this. "Yes Gray-sama?" Uhh.. I don't know if this goin well. "Umm.. Can i ask somehing?"

~•Juvia's POV•~

Juvia got bad feeling for this. "Sure Gray-sama!" Juvia will be always here for Gray-sama! "Umm.. This earlier in the school. Jaquilene, hug me" i know that Gray-sama. But what are you gonna say?

"Then?" Juvia ask. "What if.. I might fell in love with her again?" (╯︵╰,)

"Well.. Err.. Juvia.. Do-doesn't know about that. But if Gray-sama Fell in love again.." Juvia might died.
Don't leave me Gray-sama (T—T)

"Gray-sama can try to love her again. Like Gray-sama used to before. There's a chance right? Maybe Gray-sama hate her right now. But other day? Gray-sama might love her for once again. Juvia believe Gray-sama. And juvia believe that Gray-sama will be happy with her" ano.. Juvia kinda.. Jealous.

"Juvia.." He's said blunty. "Yes Gray-sama?" Juvia said the truth. Juvia just want Gray-sama happy. Because..

Gray-sama happiness is Juvia happiness too.

"T-thank you juvia" sure gray-sama. "Anything for Gray-sama" (╯_╰)

Juvia feels jealous and hurt. But, juvia doesn't want Gray-sama Sad. Juvia will try her best. And help Gray-sama happy!

[ Timeskip: Car ]

~•Gray's POV•~

...

Why so quite and awkward? I feel guilty right now. Maybe my make up for the mistake already did it. But, why i feel something bad? Oh. this is not good. And her..

She truly being honest. Why she being quite after all? Its like not her. She always be happy.

"Ju-juvia?" Well, than being akward. "Yes Gray-sama?" I've no idead what i should talk about.
"Umm.. Are you sleepy?" Even she looks so sleepy, she still try to stay awake. "No. Not at all"

I can't focus on driving. Because this beautiful girl have to sleep. "You need to sleep. Don't worry, i wont do anything"

"Re-really gray-sama?" Yeah. "Yes. Go sleep now" she really sleep. I take off my jacket, and make her like blanket. But, what if i already fall in love with her?

[ Timeskip: Home ]

How i suppose to do with her? I don't want to wake her up. How about i carried her? I'll try.

!!!

I've got an idea, i'll open the door first widely, then carried her out.

I looked at her, she really Tired. even she didn't realize that i carried her.

*Knocking 3 Times*

"Umm.. Hell--, Juvia! what happen gray?!" Can he not be shouting?! "She's sleeping. Can you not to be loud?" I really don't want to wake her up.

"Oh! How!-" ugh.. "Please. She's tired".

"Fine. I'm sorry too to shout in front of my daugther"
Yeah, you should say that. "But how, how she sleep in your car?" Well, she's tired i assume. "She's just tired" anyway, carrying her like this made so tired. She's heavy enough tho.

"Just being her to her room gray. I-i've to go" whaat?! You really left your daughter alone?! While she's sleeping?! "Whaat?! Why?!" Yes. WHY?!

"I.. I-i need to go. I-i've got appointment" really? In the night?! What kind appointment?! "But, your daughter--"

"I need you to stay then. Until i'm comeback" but when?! What if you back in the morning? Argh! "F-fine! Just come back as soon as possible" he should turn by the time. Or else

[ Timeskip: Juvia's Room ]

"What should i do now?" I've no idea. No video games or something that i can play. argh! Juvia really doesn't play the way like that. It make me so bored. Waiting her dad comesback, but when? Ugh..

"Mama" juvia talk when shes sleeping. "Mama?" Whos she calling? Her mom? Where's her mom? "Juvia?" Eh?! Why i called her name?! Try to wake her up? So idiot!

"Huh? Gray-sama?" She slowly open her eyes. darn it! See! She's wake up! Argh! "Shh. Go sleep again" i tried at least.

"Why Gray-sama on Juvia Room?" Well.. "There's something wrong or Gray-sama.." She's think that i'm do something with her.

"No! That's not what you thought! Okay? You'd just fell slept in my car. So I carry you to here" that's explain a lot

"Oh. Juvia see that" see what? "What?" She's always make me so confused. "That Gray-sama Carrying juvia" then she blush

What's up with that blush? Oh she like it?

"Why you blushing? Fever eh?" I know why she blushing. "Anoo.. Ne! Its nothing" she cover her face. Cute tho.

"Then you need to sleep again" i'll be watching. "How about Gray-sama?" I'm fine. "I'll be fine"

"Okay then, night Gray-sama" night.

"You too"

~~•~~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

Minna! thank you so much for read this chapter! Don't forget to Comment And Vote! ❤️