Chapter 17 • Everything i didn't say

Every Friday (Back again, haha) will be out for the new chapter!

sorry if this messed you up!

And thank you! (Enjoy!)

==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==

~• Juvia's POV •~

"Juvia, wakey wakey" uh? Is morning already? —.—
"Come on juvia, get up or we gonna be late" wait, wait, wait, wait. WE gonne be late? Who are you--

Juvia looked to him. O.O

GRAY-SAMA?!?! WHAT HIS DOIN IN JUVIA HOUSE?! DID JUVIA SLEEP WITH GRAY-SAMA LAST NIGHT?!?

(♥//////////♥) Juvia so happy! Gray-sama Sleep with juvia last night! (♥//////♥)

"G-gray-sama?!" Juvia just make sure. "Yes?" WAAAAAAAA its him! "Gray-sama.. Sleep with juvia eh?"

"What the-- of course not!" Juvia was really happy before, gray-sama (◡﹏◡) "oh.. Juvia thought that, Gray-sama slept with juvia.. Sumimasen.."

"Nah, i sleep in the couch" but why Gray-sama sleep in juvia's couch? "Gray-sama so tired last night?"
Juvia so curious right now. "Yeah.. But no. Your dad was going. Again. So i decided to take care of you"

Gray-sama want to take care juvia?!? Waaaa.. Gray-sama so dreamy! And juvia can't atop blushing! ♥‿♥
It'll be juvia best day ever!

"So, are you gonna staring me like that or go to school?" JUVI!

Juvia didn't notice that juvia staring Gray-sama all time! Juvia can't stop blushing! Dang it! Juvia really happy! Please be my boyfriend Gray-sama ♥‿♥

"Hai! Sumimasen!"

Juvia woke up, and get ready for school.

[ Location: Class ]

"Juvia! Where've you been yesterday? I was worried about you" erza-san you don't need to worry juvia. But thank you.

"Thank you Erza-san, juvia was sick yesterday. So juvia can't attend the class" tee-hee, Erza-san looked so Concern to juvia ♥‿♥ like Gray sama did! Waaaa.. This is the best of juvia life!

"Juvia! Oh thanks goddess! You're a live!" Umm.. Lucy-san, juvia not dead yet. Are lucy-san wish juvia died? ಥ_ಥ

"Lucy-san, are you wish juvia died?" ಥ_ಥ
"What?! Of course not! How dare you! I'm worries about you. Where've you been? You didn't tell me" JUVI!

Juvia thought too far! "GAAAH! Sumimasen lucy-san! Juvia was sick yesterday, juvia say sorry for yesterday didn't tell anyone"

"Now, now. We don't have much time to talk about it" huh? What erza-san mean? "Huh? Juvia don't get it?"

"Yeah, me neither" lucy-san agreed with juvia. "Well, if you guys remember what school event for next week"

Next week? Ummm.. Ano.. JUVI! (⊙△⊙)

Juvia forgot about something! Next week is School 34th anniversary! Juvia need partner for that! And need lot of stuff!

What should juvia do?!?

"Umm.. Juvia? Why you looked so panic?" How lucy-san know that?! "Ano.. Juvia doesn't know who wanna be juvia partner"

Lucy and erza-dan are laughing. What are they laughing about '—'