Chapter 8 • Gray and Juvia

499 kills me slowly.

Brb.. Cry

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

~•Juvia's POV•~

"Juvia, there's your friend in downstair" gray-sama already did come? "Wait papa". This is the first time that juvia wake up earlier. "After you done, go down okay?" Sure papa! Don't be like that to juvia.

Juvia is ready now! And ready for gray-sama heart
♥‿♥

"Morning papa. Morning gray-sama" Juvia greetly them first. "Ah, morning juvia" he really like Juvia's Boyfriend ♥‿♥

"You two should go by now. Before juvia come's late. Again" papa so rude! "Papa! That's not true!"
Juvia pretend to be angry to papa.

Gray-sama just giggle about that. —,—

"Come then" gray-sama said Goodbye to papa. Juvia too "byebye papa"

[ Timeskip: School ]

~•Gray's POV•~

"I-its not like. That. I'd just ask her to come with me" why everyone thought i like her? I'm just ask her to come with me

"You likeee her" i swear, if erza not that scary, i'll kill her already "i'm not. Why you guys thought me that?"

"Because you come together this earlier. That's why we thought you like her" lucy make her debut to talk

"Just stopped talking about her. I heard enough" really. Tired talk about juvia. I dont like juvia. I'll not give her any chance.

...

"Hey, take my advice. If she like you and you like her, just confess her. That you like her. It make thing better" erza suggest that. Well, i'll never do that. Although, i liked someone

"Nah, i'm not interesting on her" seriously. I'm not interested at all. Even i take her this morning.

"Really gray? You shouldn't hide it. And you shouldn't make thing hard" now natsu turn. He always being like that anyway.

"Guys. Stop it. Stop talking about her okay?! I've enough to talk about her! Its not what you think! I'm not interested on her okay!" I leave my anger and go to other way.

"Gray!" Erza try to catch me. Don't care if erza angry or turning scary to me.

"Dude! What's the problem?!" Natsu shout "Gray! Wait!" Now lucy.

"Lucy! What happen?!" Wendy comes when lucy stand up. "I'll tell you later. Come one!"

[ Timeskip: class ]

~•Juvia's POV•~

Oh.. Gray-sama.. Juvia heard everything..
I thought gray-sama have a feel for juvia. And maybe juvia too confident about gray-sama feels.

(◡﹏◡)

Juvia too confident. That's why juvia never get any chance to get a boyfriend. Or gray-sama.