Chapter 6 • Gray Fullbuster

I know, its not good enough. and still hard to understand it. My apologies

And i promise that every tuesday will be out for New Chapter!

Enjoy!❤️

==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==
~•juvia's POV•~

*Knock 3 Times* "juvia, Juvia wake up! You almost late for school!" Juvia till can't hear papa from outside. *Keep knocking* "juvia! Don't make papa do this" juvi.. Still sleepy. What time is it?

6:55 AM
(・∀・ )

Juvia dead now.

[ Timeskip: School ]

Why papa didn't wake juvia! Juvia will be late for sure. What juvia should do if juvia late? Maybe just wait until school done.

Juvia keep running to the school. And juvia can hear the bell is already ringing. Juvia want to cry right now. (✖﹏✖)   

Juvia will get angry from the teachers too. "WAAAAAAA" juvia can't let that happen! Juvia will keep running until juvia get inside the school!

Luckily, juvia home not tooo far from school, so juvia don't have to use any transportation. But, juvia always late.

[ Gate ]

The gate almost closed. Juvia have to keep running!

"*deep breath* Waait!" Juvia shout the guard. "Please-please! Juvia beg you! Let juvia in! Juvia doesn't want to missed the class or school!" Juvia really begging to the guard.

"But, i'm sorry miss. Rules are rules". Juvia started to cry. And cry. And cry.

"HUAAAAAAAA" (ㄒ﹏ㄒ) juvia keep crying

"St-stop please!" The guard now begging to juvia.
"Miss! Stop crying! I'm afraid that one of the teacher will come here and see us!" He keep begging to juvia but it wont work

Because juvia cry to loud.

"Let's go" someone hold juvia's hand. And through in the school. "Mr. fullbuster!" The guard bows to This person who hold juvia's hand.

"Don't make any trouble again next time. Or i'll *show a death wish* understood?". "Ye-yes sir!" The guard answer shaking.

"Who are you?" Juvia let the hand off him. He open his hood. "Remember?". It cant be.

[ Timeskip : canteen ]

~•Erza's POV•~

"So tell me fullbuster, hows your holiday? And how you get here?" I ask calmly. Because he's the one of my best friend.

"Well, i guess its fine at all" he never changed. "How about ya?"

"Obviously, good" tsk, simple question. "How about you and jellal?" Eh?! Why that question coming all by sudden?

"Eh? Excuse me? Did you have a death wish?" I mke a threat about that question. "It-its nothing! Th-that was a joke! Haha!" See

"Ask me that one more time. No excuse for you" i stare at him like i'm gonna kill him right now.

"So tell me gray, what's the most favorite thing in your holiday? Now lucy asking gray. "Yeah dude, you have to tell us!" Now natsu.

I swear, if i see them fighting, i'm gonna make them die and buried in the same place. Why i'm so cruel?

Speaking of which, why juvia so quite after all? Problem eh? Or something? While they talking, maybe its the right time i ask juvia.

"Juvia, there's something wrong?" I ask juvia calmly.
"Ne, erza-san! Its nothing. Juvia fine" and she put a cute face. As always.

"Really? You wanted to say something?"

~•Juvia's POV•~

Oh crap! What juvia suppose to do? What happen if juvia already know gray-sama? Did juvia have to tell the truth? Let them as secret first.

"Its nothing! Really!" Juvia completely worthless at conversation. Juvia have to learn to built nice conversation. But how..

"If there something in your mind. Let me know okay?" Erza-san so concern about juvia. Thank you.

"T-thank you erza-san!" Juvia smiles at her.

[ Timeskip: Class ]

Juvia wonder where's the teacher? Well, juvia little bit happy, but other side juvia feels study is important and so it'll be waste if juvia didn't study this lesson.

"Psst" what's that noise? "Pssssst" again?! "Juvia!" Juvia hear someone call juvia's name. "Juvia!" Juvia turn her head to back, and see whos call juvia.

Oh, it was gray.

"So-sorry! Juvia thought that was a g-ghost!" Really? "Seriously? Do i look like a ghost to you?" He raise his eyebrows. "Sorry" juvia keep apologize

"Forget about that, but you still remember OUR agreement. Aren't you?" Oh. Not this again. "We-well.. Juvia doesn't wan--". "Good! Keep it up. And don't try to disobey me" whaaaaaaaat?! Why?!

"Huh? What do you mean?" Well, juvia obviously curious. "Once you disobey me, you will see what happen" that really scary.

"I won't!" Juvia so scared so that's why juvia doesn't want hear the threats.

"Good girl". Then erza-san come. "What's goin' on here? Why you gray threat her? Are you a boss?" Beat that punk erza-san!

"Nothing! I'd just talk to her" he start to sweat. "Oh? Nothing?" (◣_◢). Here we go.

"I-I SWEAR IT-ITS NOTHING! HEHEHEE!" He sweaty. Like after playing soccer. Erza-san smashed the table hardly. "If i see you hurting her, no excuse to live again. Understood ice-head?" And then erza-san put a knife in the table

"UN-UNDERSTOOD!" He stand up and pretend go out to the bathroom. "That boy. Never changed" erza-san giggle. "So.. Are you okay? Don't need to worried about him. He always being creepy. Beside if you know him more. He's a nice guy. And little bit romantic" why erza-san suddenly said that in front of juvia?

"Ohh.." Juvia have no idea. "Anyway, we should learn something than talking unnecessary thing. Wanna study together?" Of course juvia want

"Yes! Come on erza-san!"

[ Timeskip: Hall ]

"Hmm.." Juvia blunty all the time. Because juvia is confused right now. What juvia should put in the locker. If juvia put this book, the books its inportant. If this one, juvia can't practice some exercise. Then if juvia put this one, juvia can't read the history.

(⊙﹏⊙)

Juvia head are gonna blow again! Argh..

"Hey" huh? Whos that? "I'm really sorry about that" oh its gray again.

"It-its fine"

"That's easy. Well i've to go. Bye" he come apologize then go like that?! What a.. Nothing.

Juvia have to go too. Before papa goes out again. Eh? Wait. Something missing. Juvia feels juvia's headband was missing.

"Where's juvia's Headband?!" juvia look down and everywhere! But juvia couldn't find it then, juvia saw it from far. Is that juvia's hairband? YES!

"HEY! THAT'S JUVIA'S!! GET BACK HERE"

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

Hope guys like it and enjoy it! ❤️