Chapter 5 • Wendy Marvell

I know, its not good enough. and still hard to understand it. My apologies

And i promise that every tuesday will be out for New Chapter!

Enjoy!❤️

==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==

~•Lucy's POV•~

"Its exactly like the real one, isnt?" I put the thing in front erza. "Well, this suppose to be the real one" erza suggest

"But how do you know? If this the real one?" Well, erza always make thing right. I guess.. "I don't know"
What the?! She told me that suppose to be the real one but why she didn't know the reason?! The heck happen?

"Huh? What do you mean?" I ask her like justin bieber song. "Beliebers arent you?" See, that's why if we bother her.

"Take a look at this one lucy. Take it close" erza make me to see this thing so close. Well, i don't wanna make erza angry so i follow her command.

"And compare with this one" she gave me the other one. "Wait, its same! Its same after all! We can manipulate everyone!" I said excited.

"Oh? What did you said?" She put very creepy face (◣_◢)

"Nothing!" (゚ヮ゚'') I shake my head. She's pretty scary if she turned like that.

"Lucy-san! Erza-San!" Juvia called our name from the other side. "Juvia! Come here!" I ask her to come closer. She running and running.

"Why you running after all?" Well, unnecessary question "Ano.. Juvia--" Natsu cut juvia's word.

"I see your butt lucy" he giggles.

"You baka! Why did you come here? Since when you spying on us?!" Seriously? He watched my butt this whole time? By spying on me?

That jerk, will be pay for that.

"Juvia think juvia was late. So that's why she running" can she stop said in 'Third' person? Kinda bother me. I guess

"The bell isn't ringing yet juvia. Don't be so rush okay next time" erza comfort juvia. "Well.. Juvi.. Sumimasen" she apologize about that. Why she always being cute at anytime? Argh.. Kinda jealous here.

"Let's get back to our class. Before we caught by the teachers. And will be better if we at the class earlier" since when She's become soooo 'wise'? I never thought that.

[ Timeskip: Class ]

~•Juvia's POV•~

"Morning everyone. Today we got new friend again. Please welcome, Wendy Marvell" yeeaay! New friends! (●⌒∇⌒●)/

"H-hi! My name is Wendy Marvell. Its nice to see you all!" She said nervously. Juvia wanted to be her friend. Juvia wanted everyone to be juvia's Friend! (●⌒∇⌒●)   

Wendy-san sit behind erza-san. Well, juvia can guess that wendy-san already knew erza-san. But, juvia will be her friend today.

[ Timeskip: Break time ]

"That's fun! Haha!" Erza and lucy-san are laughing when juvia see them in front wendy. Juvia think it'll be fine if juvia join. Maybe.

"Hai erza, Lucy, and wendy-san" what should juvia do next. ╮(─▽─)╭

"Well, hello cutie." Erza said that to juvia. Really?! Did juvia dreaming already?! (⊙△⊙)

"Juvia? Are you there? Don't tell she was dreaming" lucy-san suggest that to juvia. Well, yes juvia was dreaming. Because erza-san

"A-ano.. Juvi.. Ne, nothing!" Juvia smiles. Because juvia didn't know what juvia have to say.

"So.. You're juvia? I'm wendy. Wendy Marvell. You know earlier right" she smiles at juvia. So juvia smiled at her too. She cute though.

"I feel hungry right now. Whos hungry?!" Shout erza-san. "We-well, juvi hungry too, but--". "Great!" Then erza-san grab juvia's arm. "WAAAAAAA"

[ Timeskip: Gate ]

"Bye juvia!" Wendy-san say goodbye to juvia. "Byebye wendy-san!" Then we waving our hand to each other

"Wendy-san is a good friend after all" juvia really happy to met her. Tee-hee. Then juvia walk through the Hall and walk to the gate.

When juvia walk, someone hit juvia! That's rude! He make juvia fall! "Ouch! That hurt!" Its really hurt.   (T﹏T)

"Sorry! Let me help you" he gave juvia help. His so handsome ♥‿♥ and hot!

"Uhh.. You okay?" Juvia realize that, juvia staring his face when he help juvia up. Juvia fell in love with this guy!

"Uhh..? Hello?" Wake up juvia! "H-h-hai! Sumimasen!" Juvia really sorry about that! What should juvia do?! Did juvia have to kiss him?! NO WAY! That too fast! But he's so hot!

Argh.. Juvia! Stop dreaming!

"Tsk, name gray" so, his name gray after all. "Ju-juvia" juvia said nervously. "Nice to meet ya. Well, i've to go. See ya"

WAIT!! JUVIA HAVE TO ASK HIS NUMBER! EH? THAT WAS TOO WEIRD. BUT WHAT SHOULD JUVIA DO?! JUVIA DOESN'T WANT TO LOSE HIM RIGHT NOW!! JUVIA HEAD ARE GONNA BLOW!

"Wa-wait!" Huh?. "What?" He turn and see juvia. Ohh irene, juvia love when he looked at juvia ♥‿♥ its so peaceful ♥‿♥

"Is there something wrong?" He asked again and again. "Ano.. Juvi.. Juvia want to be your friend.." Yes of course!

"Haha!" Laugh calmly. "One condition" huh? Is there a condition to become a friend?!

"Huh?". He smirk "do what i said" what?! Is that what he want? How rude!

"But-but, that's too rude. Why juvia have to be like that?" He smirk. Again. "Because, i'm the one who help you and hit you. and you, wanna be my friend right?"

Darn it! Why he act so weird. How cruel He is. Well, like it or not, i have to admit it.

"O..okay" i accept that. To be your friend.

"I see. Well, see ya later" but, wait. How juvia obey him? Juvia just met in here. Weird. Well, juvia should be go right now.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

Don't forget to Comment And vote! ❤️