Chapter 26 • The Words

I know, its not good enough. and still hard to understand it. My apologies

And i promise that every friday will be out for New Chapter!

*Note: For 1 Chapter left, the book will be end!

Enjoy! ❤️

==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==

~• Erza's POV •~

[ Location: Celestial Cafe ]

"I think Gray is more concern about juvia right now" lucy guess. "But what if just for awhile?" Maybe Cana right too. But let's take positive side

"Maybe, but we have to think positively first about the future and for her" i said. "Agreed" said Wendy, Bixlow and Laxus.

"Hey guys *Greet from Yukino*"

"Hey yukino" greetly back. We - Erza, Lucy, Wendy, Cana, Bixlow, Laxus and now Yukino -

"So, you guys plan something? Or just chill out?" Ask yukino. "I'm not sure sist. I really confused right now" lucy said to yukino

"Confused? About?"

"Well, since we were here, we talk about Juvia and Gray. We didn't know that if they will together. But we tried to make Gray be with Juvia. But we can't forced him too" Wendy Answer yukino

"Ohh.. i see now. If you guys still confused about that, try to ask uncle Makarov. He always know the way isn't?"

Well, that's not what i think. How yukino remember that? How fool i am.

"I agreed" i vote. "Me too" cana and bixlow. "I'm not sure that old man still there" laxus talk

"What do you mean?" Lucy ask. "You see, he old enough to so something like that. I agree about that, but i'm not confident hundred percent"

Laxus.. is he hidding something? None knows anyway.

"Okay then, after this we come to laxus house and prepare to go uncle Makarov Residents" i'd just wanna make sure that Uncle makarov is fine too

"Fine. Let's go" everyone said

💚

[ Location: Hospital ]

~• Gray's POV •~

"i love you.."

What just did i said? OH NO!! IT'LL RUIN EVERYTHING!

"G..G-Gray-sama? L..Love J-Juvia?!" O//////O

GEEZ! WHAT'VE TO SAY NOW?!

"GAAH! Ju-juvia! I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean that! really!"

Awkward moment..
. . .

"Oh.. j.. juvia need sleep.." by sudden? I didn't see you sleepy tho. "Ar-are you tired?" Its weird. I never ask so nerve like this

"Yes.. Gray-sama can Leave if he want to"

. . .

Is she 'Shoo' me? Or what? But.. yeah.. i've to go anyway.. but, she'll be okay? If i left her again?

"Thank you, for visiting juvia today" then she turn around and try to sleep

"O..okay.. i'll take my leave then.." befofe i left, I wrapped her with the blanket. I know this gonna be very cold.

*doors open then close*

"*Sigh* what've to do now?" I walked outside hospital. Rain..

And Rain become more. I never see, Rain so heavily And.. Gloomy..

"I wonder, how this rain turned like this.." now what? Did i've to wait until Rain stop? Or maybe just go? I'm so confused! What've to do now?!

I call her then..

~• Lucy's POV •~

"Natsu, did you know where's Gray?" It's obvious, I didn't see him since yesterday, where is he? "*Drink* nope. Why?"

"Well, i know you were Gray's Bestfriend, and so i thought you know where is he right now" well, different what I expected.

"*Drink* oh yeah lucy"

"Yeah?" What?

"You have to see this first. Maybe you recognize" huh? What natsu talk about? "What? Let me see natsu"

*Natsu Show some picture*

"Wait, wait" i pointed the picture. "Is that.." no it cant be. "Is that uncle Jose?" I ask natsu

"I dont know but i assume that Uncle jose" what's up with uncle Jose with Juvia anyway? "But, why uncle jose with juvia? And where did you get this photo?"

"I got from Gajeel. He was the one who see the tragedy"

Wait, Tragedy? "Don't joke on me" i rudely said. "I'm talking the truth. I didn't lie"

"Okay, sorry. Then tell me, if that real tell me how gajeel see it" i'd just make sure if he didn't lie. "What i know is, that night gajeel had intentions to visit juvia. But then it happen. Uncle Jose try to hurt juvia by forcing her to come with Him. And what gajeel heard behind the bushes that she said no in many times"

I keep hear the Tragedy "and then, there's a car with two guys stopped right infront of her house. Two guys out from the car then come inside the House. Gajeel just telling like that. Done"

I understand what happen, but why the two guys come inside the house? While juvia got snapped by uncle Jose.

. . . !

I know what they do. Last fews day, when and other's visit juvia, we see whole through her house are mess. We run to her house and see whag happen. Juvia who fainted in her bedroom with undress —Not naked 100 percent —

We hurry to help her and get it to hospital. And just maybe, Maybe they messing the house. And the two guys after breaking everything in her house, they leave.

"Natsu, i think i know what happen on this tragedy" now i get it. I'd just need more information about this. "You sure? Just asking tho"

"Yes, but not hundreds percent i sure about this. I'll find out more about information About her" I confident. "And now can you tell me where's gajeel at?"

"in his house. I assume"

"Okay, come on natsu! Let's go asking Gajeel more!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Love you all minna! ❤️