Chapter 11 • Happiness

Before start reading, i'm so sorry about the grammar. I can't stop saying sorry about that.

I know, its not good enough. and still hard to understand it. My apologies

And i promise that every friday will be out for New Chapter!

Enjoy!❤️

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

~•Juvia's POV•~

"Gray-sama looks so happy" yeah. Gray-sama looks really so happy. Juvia guess that something happen to Gray-sama. Like.. New lovers..

. . .

Hey! Juvia shouldn't think like that! That's bad! But, if that real, juvia.. Juvia.. Its fine for juvia. It's enough for juvia, seeing Gray-sama happy, even in the end, Gray-sama is not with juvia.

"Juvia, hungry. Juvia should eat right now" juvia have to eat. Before ring bell. I hope lucy-san there.

[ Timeskip: Canteen ]

"Where's lucy-san?" It seems Lucy-san not around here. "Well, juvia think, juvia will eat alone" so juvia order some food.

Gray-sama are here! With, uh.. I don't know who is she. But i know the others. Is Lyon and Jaquilene right? What's with Lyon?

"Stop starring them!" Juvia can't stop starring at them. After juvia order, juvia took a table. Ugh.. This is the first time juvia eat alone. Well, actually juvia always alone..

Juvia see Gray-sama was laughing with his little group. And juvia see, that Gray-sama and her are compatible.

Why juvia.. Juvia talk about them? Juvia jealous?! (O////////O) but why juvia should jealous?!?

Let it be. Maybe juvia jealous about that. Juvia always happy. Happy seeing Gray-sama its enough.

Gray-sama didn't notice juvia. Juvia was right next to Gray-sma table. But not to close. Is that hows Gray-sama happy? Ugh.. Juvia has to think positive. Juvia will try her best.

Their Laugh, Their story, Their happiness, their Voice. It's make juvia.. Jealous. Juvia never had a little group like that. Can juvia become part of it? Juvia loved to share. But..

Juvia thinks no..

Juvia will never get to that group. And never maybe. Juvia just a innocent girl. and weird. Juvia wish that juvia was changed. Juvia want to be like them.

..

After eat, juvia just get back to class. Its better than canteen..

[ Timeskip : Class ]

"Open page 104. And Read the first sentence. Then after that, please do the exercises" Mr. Macao tells the work.

"Yes, sir!" Everybody shout out. "Psst" huh. Whos that? "Huh? Oh erza-san!" What's with whispering? "Did you need something?"

"No juvia, i'd just wanna ask. can you come with me today?" Oh, juvia think erza-san talking about yesterday. "Su-sure! Juvia loved too!" Juvia can't said no. It'll hurt erza-san feels

"Yes! Okay then!" Yeah. "Yes"

[ Timeskip: Cafe ]

"Well, erza-san we already order the food and drinks, so is there something wrong? Juvia see that Erza-san really serious about this one" honestly, this is like not Erza-san

She already eat her cake. "Before i ask, i'm sorry being creepy. I'd just wanted to talk with you privacy"

Huh?

"Did you like gray?"

(O/////////O)

"W-what? W-why erza-san asking juvia that by sudden? Ju-juvia do like Gray-sama" this is make Juvia blush.

"You like Gray. I see your face turning red" its not like that. "Erza-san, ju-juvia do like Gray-sama. But juvia Never wanted to be his girlfriend" absolutely juvia want to be his GF.

"Huh? Why?" Ju-juvia.. "Juvia.. Well, Gray-sama never feel the same as juvia. And maybe, Gray-sama already has other People that Gray-sama love. Juvia doesn't want to ruin any Gray-sama happiness. Because, Gray-sama happiness, its Juvia Happiness too"

Erza-san looked so shock. O.O

Its something wrong with juvia? Did juvia said something bad?

"Juvia, th-thats. I never knew that you will said that honestly" huh? What does Erza-san mean?

"You'd like Gray isn't? But why you dont't tell him?"
Ohh. Now juvia get it.

"Well, juvia Like Gray-sama. But, as juvia tell that, Gray-sama has other Person who Gray-sama really loved. Juvia can't forced Gray-sama to loved juvia"

"Juvia..".

Yeah? "I never thought that, people is exist, like you" huh? What erza-san mean?

"Eh? Juvia really confused right now" and why juvia is blushing?! (O//////O)

"Its rare you know, find a women who like you. Especially a woman with a noble heart"

Waaaaaa, did juvia have that? (O///////O)

"re-really? Juvia never thought that" waaaaaa, juvia can't stop blushing

"Haha! Let's pay this first. I've to go. Anyway, its nice to talk with you, juvia"

"Tee-hee~! Nice to talk with you too Erza-san!" Jubia hug erza-san tightly

[ Timeskip: Home ]

Juvia so tired (╯︵╰,). "Papa, juvia home" juvia hope papa are not going anywhere. "Papa here baby"
Oh, thank goodness papa's here.

"Hey papa" juvia hug papa. "You look tired. Did my baby study too hard?" What?

"Juvia just really tired" juvia take a glass of water. "Papa, can juvia go tomorrow?" Juvia just want to wonder around.

"Sure baby. But, be careful okay?" Always. "Okay".

"Now go get some rest" well juvia want to rest all days. "Night papa"

Then juvia run to the room, change clothes and get sleep already.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

Thank you so much for Comment and vote! Keep it up! ❤️