Chapter 14 • Sting Eucliff

Here for the new schedule update!

Wednesday and Sunday will be out for the new chapter!

sorry if this messed you up!

And thank you! (Enjoy!)

==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==

~• Lucy's POV •~

"Erza, is it true that he really like 'her'? I mean come on, he more closed to Juvia. No offense" i really curious why Gray still Choose other woman. Not Juvia. "Its feeling, i assume" really?

"Oh geez, why i'm so care about both of them? Like i really want that they were together. They're cute wasnt it?" Ugh.. Please help me. "Sure thing. But its only Gray choice. We can't do anything about that"

At least erza's right. We can't make our decision about gray should be with juvia. Phew.. World was so cruel.. I'd just still.. Why... Why gray.. Ugh.. Can't over get it!

"Heh lucy, are you alright? Seems stress. You need something?" Thank goddess someone care about me. "Ah natsu, i'm fine. Just.. Need to rest my head" i really need to rest and stop thinking about Gray and Juvia.

"If there anything that you need, lemme know okay" he's sweet guy after all. "Thank you natsu".
"No problemo sweety"

[ still in the Class ]

~• Levy's POV •~

Hmm.. I need to learn more about chemistry. I really need that and do some experience. But who want help me? Gajeel? Nah, he will ruin it not help it. Mirajane? She's busy. Cana? She's always drunk, afraid breaking my chemistry stuff. Lucy? Nah, i'm afraid that she scared of chemistry

Argh.. Who else? Laxus, Natsu, Gray, Wendy, Lisanna, Elfman, Evergreen, Freed, Bixlow, who else? Nobody can help me!

Eh but wait, there's someone not in my thoughts. Ju.. Ju.. Name is? Why i forgot. Juvia? Isnt? Wendy said, she really help her project. So, it might my chance now! Maybe she can help me too about chemistry!

But, is it? I've to ask first. Then i see what's next.

[ Still In the Class ]

~• Lisanna's POV •~

"Gajeel! That inappropriate!" I said that because he really do some bad thing! "What? Why? It should be fine. Don't worry" don't worry? You said DONT WORRY? "What if the teacher know that you're the one who broke it?"

"Nah, its easy. Tell them that this is broken" really gajeel? "Oh, really? You'll said that?" I said unbelieve on him. "Nobody can beat me after all" yeah, whatever. "You should not broke that thing gajeel" with smiley face, yeah its mirajane. "I'm afraid you'll get attention for 2 hours"

"It's just broke. Not by me" its you Iron head! "Oh? I didn't know that" why mira why, you look like silly girl. "Gee-hee, never comes up with me!" And he thumbs up to her.

"That's nice!" Oh got.. I've to forget about this

[ Still In the Class ]

~• Gray's POV •~

"Guys, you know the rumours?" Bixlow started to talk. "What?" As i said together with Natsu, Loki, and Cana. "There's new student in our class. His tall enough, muscular, blonde, had a earrings or sort of i don't know"

Holy cow, how he know about the new student! Is he stalker? "Are you stalker? Because you know him already" well, sorry i said straighly "of course not! Everyone already talk about him"