Chapter 21.5 • Jealousy

Minna! Ano.. Igenki desuka? 😊

Every Saturday will be out for the new chapter!

sorry if this messed you up!

I'm Gonna tell you guys what just happen. So, a few weeks ago i did my test so well. But after that, i really get busy by sudden. Even tho i tried to write the new chapter of this books. So, i'm really really sorry about that. I know you guys waiting this too much long.

But now i'm back!

And thank you! (Enjoy!)

==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==

~• Gray's POV •~

"Lucy i'll get you home okay. I dont wanna see you hurt"

. . .

Why natsu, threat her like his girlfriend? Lucy and natsu always yelling each other. But this time.. They were different..

Did they in relationship or? Ugh.. Nevermind.. "I'll take gajeel to nearest hospital to take medical treatment. See you guys tomorrow" levy, Cana and Carla are taking gajeel to the hospital

"Me and other's will get there okay" erza told us then walk away. "I'll take lucy first. Then i'll be there" natsu.

"We come sooner" ever with Bixlow and freed. Everybody already spread around and now all by myself. "I guess its time to go"

[ Location: Juvia's Room ] ( 06:00 PM )

~• Juvia's POV •~

"*sigh* juvia so bored. All homework already juvia do it" juvia really bored now. Like.. Juvia always alone now..

*knock knock*

"Come in" then the door open. "Hey sweet heart" papa is the best. "Hey" but still, juvia feels lonely..
"How you feel? Any good?" Yeah.. As always.. "Yeah. Juvia is fine"

"Really?" Please. "Yes, dont worry about it papa. Juvia is fine" juvi.. "I know i know. But if there anything that papa can do for you, just tell papa okay. Dont ever hide it"

See. Papa is the best. "Thank you" then juvia hugs papa tightly. "Papa's here" thank you. For saying that to juvia.

[ location: Gray's house ]

~• Gray's POV •~

"Hey! Dinner ready! Dont make me wait for you" geez, that old man always yelling about nothing. "Yes" i'm too lazy to talk about it.

I washed my face and see on the mirror. "i missed juvia.. So much.." I think.. "I think is bad idea to make her jealous everyday. Ignoring her. And.. Mad at her"

Yeah.. I can said that again. "Gray Fullbuster! Dont make me go up there and see what you do! Come down here!" geez! Can he gave me a minute?!? "I know! Stop yelling on me! I'm on my way downstairs! geez!"

I quickly get downstair

"Dont said that again Mr!" Said what?! "Okay stop stop! Lets eat" thank god mom stop this bullsh*t.
I sat down and start to eat.

"Anyway, gray. Why juvia didnt come here as usual? I thought you were close with juvia" that's tough questions "uh.. Juvia is.. Juvia was busy" see. I lied

"Oh really? I thought she always had free time. Because she said to mom" oh really? "Maybe mom. I dont even know" i didn't talk to her since.. Since she talk to other boy inside her room..

"So, that's why you with jaquilene now?" Shh up old man. You didn't know about me "whatever" I continue eat. The bells ringing

"Who's that?" Mom barely ask. "I dont know. Let me open" like it or not, i open it.

*doors open*

"Goodnight everyone. My name-- Gray?" Mr. gildart? "Uh.. Mr.gildart? What are you doin' in my house? And CANA?!"

"H.. Hi!" The heck is happening?! "Haha! Dont worry Fullbuster! We here to see your parent"

"What about cana?" Yeah why cana come with him? "Her mom left to other countries. So she come with me. Than be alone at home"

He right about that. "Who are they Gray?" Mom suddenly on my back. "Oh Mrs.Fullbuster! Pleasure to met you. My name Is Gildarts. I'm cana's father and i teach at Both of them School"

Yeah yeah. "Oh i see. You're a teacher then. Lets come in. We talk inside"

"Thank you very much"

[ Living room ]

"Haha that's so funny!" Mr. Gildarts, mom and dad are talking about something i dont even know. "They seems enjoyed the conversation" oh yeah i forgot cana's here

"Yeah. I know that" .. "Gray, can i ask you a question? If you dont mind.." I got bad feeling about this. "What happen between you and juvia?"

. . . That what I expected. "Nothing" lied. "Oh. I'm sorry for asking like that all by sudden. Sorry" nah, its.. "Yeah, cool"

"I'd just.. Stay away from her for awhile.." Then my mouth open up and said by themselves. Like an idiot. "Hmm? Why did you ignore her?"

"Because.." If you were me, you'll see what i was see. "Because? Of what?" .. "I.. I.. I dont know.."

"*sigh* yeah, i expected that you didn't mention the thing what just happen" geez, she's got me "sorry.."
And why I apologize to her.

"Well, my words for you is, dont took time so long to ignore her. Isn't good. Making worse her feeling, it make worst her emotion." Is she a devil? "She has power eh?"

"Yes. She believe that power of love is still live on it. And she never doubt about her power and never give up"

I think.. she right about something about juvia. Juvia never gave up on something.. I know juvia..

"..." I can't said anything. "So please, why dont you try to make apologize and tell her what just happen"

Yeah.. I'll do that. "Yeah. But thanks. For.. Realizing about.. Juvia.." I'm so embarrassed "pleasure. Anyway, why my dad took so long? And what are they doin?"

wait, i forgot about the parents. "Geez. I assume that old man took words isn't very important" i assume that

"Haha! Gray dont be like that! Haha" cana laugh about that. "Hey! Seriously! They always talk Unnecessary Things. Haha!"

Cana.. She made my day for today i guess. Well, about juvia.. I'll try talk to her tomorrow.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

hey minna! Sorry for very random Plot in this chapter XD. by the way, this continues from previously part.

gomen minna, if there's issues with language, Grammar and others!