Chapter 9 • Pretend

Before start reading, i'm so sorry about the grammar. I can't stop saying sorry about that.

I know, its not good enough. and still hard to understand it. My apologies

And i promise that every friday will be out for  New Chapter!

Enjoy!❤️

==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==

~•Gray's POV•~

"I want make up my mistake for yesterday. But how?" I'm asking to erza

"See, you like her after all. Hmm.. Maybe you should buy her something or take her somewhere" erza guessed

"You think i'm like her?" Well, i dont know too. "Well, see gray. You hold her hands yesterday. And 2 days ago, juvia hug and said she care about you isnt?" Well, you right erza

"Beside, juvia is cute and innocent girl. She's always being honest" stop make me blush.

"Why you blushing? Dont said that you.." she put a very annoyed face for me (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

"Stop it. Back to the topic" really, i'll kill her. Someday. "Okay. You need to do those. Its enough i think" erza keep telling me that

"really? What i should buy? What's her style and like?" Erza make me so confused. "You really didn't know anything?" Well yes of course!

"Yeah. For sure" erza shake her head. Hey! I'm not her boyfriend!

"Gray" huh? "What?" Why erza call all by the sudden. "I see jaquilene this day"

Huh? Why she even here?

"Whaat?! How she can be here?" I'm just shocked about that. "Jaquilene is your Huge crush isnt?" Yes. But its my past now.

"Not anymore" erza open widely her eyes. "What? But how? What happen?!" *take a deep breath* i start to tell everything.

. . .

"So that's why" erza sight. "Yeah. Don't tell everyone okay". Just erza and juvia who know this. "Did juvia know?" Of course. "Yes"

[ Timeskip: Canteen ]

~•Juvia's POV•~

...

Jaquilene-san here. Well, juvia doesn't mean to hate her. Just. Afraid that she will be fall in love again with gray-sama.

Juvia feels jealous? Hows that possible?! Nah, it just juvia feels. Gray-sama is not juvia boyfriend. And juvia can't make him decision. Its gray-sama life.

It'll be fine. If they back together. Juvia will be happy too. If gray-sama happy, so juvia do.

(◠‿◠)

"Hey juvia". Oh its gray-sama. "Hey, gray-sama" he's look so happy. "What you eat?" You can look by the both eyes —,—

"Just salad" Juvia's Favorite! Tee-hee! •3•)/

"I see" gray-sama, can you tell me why you were happy? "Gray-sama, don't you eat something?" Weird. Different question though. Juvia can't say that. Juvia too shy >3<

"Nah, already. Hey, aren't busy? Because, i wanted to tak--" someone shout his name! Love Rivals! "Gray! Its me jaquilene!" Shout from other side.

She hugged gray tightly. In front of juvia. How rude! (◡﹏◡) juvia its fine. Juvia can't do anything. Juvia just have to be strong.

"get off me! what exactly you doin' here?!" Gray-sama looks so angry. "Gray! Your attitude!" Jaquilene warn gray-sama. Juvia just smile and giggle. Juvia mean. Fake giggle and smile.

~•Gray's POV•~

Ugh! This jerk! Why she hug me in front juvia! I'm not going let this happen. I push her.

"That's cruel! How dare you push me away! Dont say that you didn't miss me?" Of course not! "No! You're the one who make me broke. So please excuse us!"

I take and hold juvia's hand, and walk to other way. Darn it! She ruin everything. What should i do now? Juvia looks so down.

Wait, is she jealous?

"Juvia". I called her name "ju-juvia?" Ask her twice. "Ah, gomenne. Juvia didn't hear you" her voice. What happen?

"Juvia? Are you okay?" Well, i'm really concern about her right now. What happen? I do like her?!

"Juvia its fine.." Juvia. Please let me know. "Let me know.." I really ask her.

"Ju..via, ano.. Nothing" she always says nothing! I really hate that. "Do-don't be like that. I'm here for you okay" whaat?!

"T-thank you" i can see, she's smiling and her cheeks turning red. How cute she's haha! Oh yeah i forgot.

"Umm.. Juvia". "Yes gray-sama?" Well, i want to make up my mistake. "Do you wanna come with me? I mean not to the park. Somewhere" please.

"Yes! Juvia loved to going somewhere! Thank you Gray-sama!" she's cute though.

Yeah. I think i might fallin' in love with her.

"Right. After school, don't go anywhere. Stay with me." She always late by the way. And that's why i should tell her.

"Of course gray-sama! Juvia wont miss this time"

[ Timeskip: Cafe ]

"Juvia really happy!" Yeah. I can say that before you. Its look like.. Date you know? "Why you look so happy?" What kind question is that —_—

"Well, first juvia with Gray-sama. Second this Drinks are Juvia's favorite!" she more looked so happy. Well, i'm really happy too. "Are you happy Gray-sama?"

"Of course juvia" as long you with me, i would be happy.

"So tell juvia, did Gray-sama had a crush?" Hey! That's unnecessary question. "Well, i.. I have. One" she looked so suprised. By all that

"W-who is she? If its fine with that" now she curious. Isnt? "Umm.. I can't tell" maybe its you juvia. "I-its okay! Gomenne Gray-sama!" Why she apologize to me?

"Why?" She looks down. "Because juvia said something is not important" heh, don't be like that. It's fine juvia. "Nah, it's fine. Do you wanna eat something?" Maybe asking for a food is better.

"But not here" she kinda 'blank' for awhile. "Wh-where?" Ask her. "You like sweet cake. aren't you?" I hope she's like. Even i hate the place.

"Juvia loves cake!" See. Told ya. "Okay then, lets get up. I'll pay for this first" my arms are hold by juvia. "No.. Its okay. Juvia can pay this" no juvia. I'll pay for this. "Like i said juvia, i want make up my mistake on you. So please let me. okay?"

"O-okay Gray-sama. Thank you very much!" She smiles at me. I like her smile.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

Hai minna! I'm so sorry if there (still) a mistake on grammar. Please, i'm really sorry about that. I know its really bothering you guys when reading

But, i'm really sorry to you. I'll keep my good work at it.

Love you all. ❤️