Chapter 4 • Natsu Dragneel

Before start reading, i'm so sorry about the grammar. I can't stop saying sorry about that.

I know, its not good enough. and still hard to understand it. My apologies

And i promise that every friday will be out for  New Chapter!

Enjoy!❤️

==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==

~•Juvia's POV•~

"Juvia, sorry for yesterday. Papa didn't leave any food on the fridge" papa apology to juvia.

"Its fine papa. It doesn't matter for juvia" well, actually its matter for juvia. But, it's fine after all.
"Juvia have to go now. Byebye papa!" Juvia kiss papa's cheeks.

"Bye my dear. Have fun! Don't forget to eat and goodluck!"

[ Timeskip: School ]

Eh? (⊙△⊙)

What's goin'? Is there something happen? Juvia really want to know! Why everybody on Juvia's locker?!

Juvia have to look! Juvi-- (⊙△⊙). Whos that boy? Why he's hair dyed with pink? Juvia so confused right now.

"Hey! You back off would ya?!" The Blonde boy pushed the pinky boy through juvia's locker. "If i see you talk to her again, i swear i never give you any chance to live!"

"Go a head, Blonde!" He smirk. And the blonde guy make the second push to him. Then leave him. Everyone now are scatter and walk to their class.

Juvi.. Juvia.. This is the first time. Juvi see someone fighting. Juvia.. Want to talk with him. Can juvia talk to him?

"Umm.. Ano.." Juvia don't know how to make a conversation. Awkward..

"Huh? Oh hey. Is this your locker? Sorry" he moved and try to walk other way. Juvia want to talk to him not open the locker!

"Wa-wait!" Juvia shout him. Well, hee.. "Hmm? Did you just shout 'wait' ?" Of course juvia said that! How rude!

"Ye-yes! Juvia mean wait, ju.. Juvia want to ktalk and be friend with you" awkward (゚ヮ゚')

"Really? You want to be my friend? Well, if you said so, named natsu. Natsu Dragneel" he smile at juvia
"Ju-juvia. Juvia lockser" why juvia is so bad at meeting new people.

"Natsu-san, are you go-goin' somewhere?" Why juvia ask Natsu-san like that? Of course he goin' somewhere! Juvia hate herself! "Well, yeah. Why?" He raised his eyebrows. "Well, ju-juvia just asking"

He little bit laugh. "You cute after all. I like you"

I like you
I like you
I like you
I like you

JUVIA's CANT BREATH! HELP JUVIA! JUVIA WILL DIE TODAY! IN FRONT OF HIM!

HE LIKES JUVIA IS THIS LOVE? FOR JUVIA?! HELP JUVIA!

PLEASE MARRY JUVIA ALREADY NATSU-SAN!

"Umm.. Juvia? Are you there?" He shake his hand in front juvia's face. "A-ano.. Ju-juvia.. Juvi.. Ne, Its nothing! Hehe!"

Juvia so happy! He likes JUVIA! Juvia can't believe that. But juvia feels weird. Why he said straight like that to juvia? Maybe he just said it. Not prove it