✶Confessions✶

Opening my window, I whisper-shouted, "Peter, what are you doing here?"

    A chuckle escaped from his lips as he replied from the street, " Coming to visit you, duh."   

    "Dude, my parents are sleeping. I can't sneak a boy in!"

    From afar, I noticed he cocked his eyebrow in a questioning manner.

    I sighed, "Hold on." Turning around , I was internally freaking out. What in the world was this boy doing in the middle of the street this late at night? And why in the world was he visiting me of all people?

    Swiftly shuffling things around on my messy dresser, I glanced over at the window to see Peter climbing through it.

    After seeing how my face had morphed into an expression of terror, he swiftly ran and covered my mouth before a scream escaped my lips.

    "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

    Putting his finger to his lips, he kept going, "Sh. Shhh."

    "Why are you here and how did you- You were just in the middle of the street! How did you-"

    "Hey, hey," he said as he held his hands out in an innocent manner. "If you would stop freaking out, I promise to explain everything."

    "Please do because I happen to think I'm dreaming right now."

    Giving me a little pinch, I winced in pain.

    "See, you felt the pinch. You're awake."

    "What do you want? Why haven't you been at school?"

    Scratching his head, he sighed. "Certain obligations."

    "Ever since that weird thing with the paper, you haven't showed up."

    I sat on my bed as he took a seat beside me. Clasping his hands on his lap, he took in a deep breath and sighed. " I know. But I have my reasons."

    "Which are?"

    He sighed. " I sort of freaked out."

    "About?" I pressed on. What was bothering him so much that he couldn't bother to show up at school?

    "You caught on and so I freaked."

    "With the paper? Of course I did! I knew I only had one copy of it. But what did you do to it?"

    His emerald eyes lost their shine and stared deeply into mine. Hidden within those beautiful eyes was a hint of fear. " I fixed it."

    "Stop being so vague," I replied as I shot him a glare. "How did you fix it?"

    He sighed and stared out of the open window. The moonlight shone down on his silhouette, illuminating all of his boyish features. His lips pursed in seriousness as he took a glance in my direction. "My powers. I reversed the effect and made the paper crisp and clean again."

    "Powers?" And then was when I realized that I had just let a madman into my bedroom. This boy must've been living in some fictional world of his because who in their right mind shows up at this time of night saying that they have powers? He seriously put some type of drug in his cereal.

    Nodding, he shut his eyelids tight. "And so I disappeared because I was absolutely terrified of how you'd react."

© Lightning_Stryker 2016

A/N: What do you guys think about being called Lost Boys? You know, like when I refer to the readers. Any other suggestions? :D