✶Introductions✶

Extending his hand out to me, he smiled. "Are you coming or what?"

The knot in my stomach twisted and turned until I began feeling queasy. There was no way he was going to get me to go out there. Shaking my head back and forth, he just shot me a glare. "C'mon. I promise nothing will happen."

"But....heights have never been my favorite thing."

He chuckled, " I can see that. You look horrified." His golden shimmer began to surround him again as his feet floated a few inches off of the ground.

Holding his hand out, I hesitantly grabbed it and made my way out of my window. He tugged me closer to him to the point where we were standing face to face. Then was when I realized that his emerald eyes had flakes of brown in them. As the moonlight shone upon his angelic face, I couldn't help but feel a bit relieved.

He shot me a smile. "See, step one."

Seeing the view from which we were standing made me want to scream out loud. "OH MY-"

Clasping a hand around my mouth, Peter stepped in front of my view and looked sternly at me. "Hey, listen to me. I can get you to level ground, however, you need to hold on tight."

And suddenly I felt my fear melt away into embarrassment. Was he seriously asking me to cling onto him like a doll?

"Uh, that's really odd."

"It'll be two seconds max, I promise. Just don't want to get you hurt."

Sighing, I knew I had no choice. I jumped on his back and wrapped my arms around his chest as I simultaneously made sure that my legs weren't dangling in thin air.

"You good?" He asked.

"Uh, sure..?"

Taking that as an okay, he began lifting into the air and I was so terrified that I squeezed onto him even tighter. Hopefully the poor guy could still breathe.

When we reached level ground, I unraveled myself from him with a blush and he threw himself backwards on the floor. He chuckled as he put his hands behind his head in relaxation. Taking a seat on the grass beside him, he peered up at me.

"So are you going to tell me your story now?"

"Yeah. So where do I begin?"

"Where you're from, who is telling you to keep your powers secret, why you even have powers in the first place. You know, just simple everyday questions like that."

Playfully rolling his eyes, a smirk formed on his mouth. "I love your sarcasm."

As I pretended bowing, he smiled. "How about I start with my name?"

My eyes instantaneously widened, "Your name? I've been calling you by a different name this whole time? Is your name Allen? Ricky? You look like a Ricky. Or you could be a Lee. Yeah, I can see that."

Glaring at me, I put a sock in it. He was obviously waiting for his turn to talk. "Laney, calm down. My name is Peter. It's just not Peter Finnegan."

"Okay, then what is your oh so mysterious last name?"

Looking at me with the most adorable smile ever, he held a hand out for me to shake. "Hi, I'm Peter. Peter Pan."

© Lightning_Stryker 2016