Chapter Five: All My Loving

Laura's POV

This wasn't only the best kiss I've ever had, but also the first. And it was magical.

All of our feelings for each other seemed to just show through that kiss. It was absolutely beautiful.

It was a mutual pull-away. Neither of us said anything, we just looked each other in the eyes.

"Wow" Paul was the first to speak.

"Yeah" I said after a moment.

"I think I'm in love" he said, quite boldly. And my mind just stopped working. I couldn't help but giggle a little.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You don't realise how cliche that is" I replied with a smirk on my face.

And he started laughing softly too, as he also realised it.

"But it's true" he said, while getting a little more serious expression on his face.

"Me too"

"You too what?" He asked confused

"I think I'm in love too" I said, and watched him get a huge smile on his face.

We pressed our foreheads against each other, and kept content smiles on our faces.

"Do you want to be my girl?" He asked after a few minutes of pure love, I think.

I can't believe he actually asked that! I didn't know what to reply to that. I rembered all of the things I thought about him before I met him, which is only about a week ago. And now I'm in love with him.

When I was nearly done with connecting my thoughts, I noticed he was staring expectantly at me.

"Yes" I answered quickly after I noticed. He smiled the hugest, cutest, most amazing smile ever. And kissed me. I, of course kissed back.

His hands darted to my cheeks, and mine to his neck. And we just held onto one another, as if we would both die.

I now have a boyfriend. And I'm actually happy. I never thought I would say this. No guy has ever had just the slightest interest in me before. Part from George and Jimmy, and we're just friends.

And I never thought it would be Paul, who I would sit and hold onto for dear live, and kiss so tenderly. But it felt good. It felt right. We felt connected, in a way.

~Monday at school~

George's POV

Laurie's behaved weird all day. It seems like she's never been happier, and she's been daydreaming way more than usual. I mean, she always dozes off. A little in the last class, but never this much. Whenever you tried to say anything to her, she just stared at you, with a slight smirk on her face.

We were in our class right before lunch, and she was REALLY excited, seriously, I'm not over-exaggerating.

When the bell rang, she ran out of the classroom, and straight into some guys arms. Was it Paul?! Was that why she's been so off today? Because of Paul? And what is it with her and Paul? They've been very much together for the past week, but Laurie have never been so excited to see him before.

"What is it with you two?" I asked them both as I came out of the room, and found them still hugging.

"We're a couple now" Paul said happily. Wow!, was my first thought. How?, was my next. I think I looked as shocked as I was, 'cause they started laughing at me, and Paul hugged her tighter.

A/N. sorry it's very cliche. I had a hard time writing this.